Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 12:16 AM
Default Shadow Child
While playing, a toddler who was the lightest of skin tones with light blonde hair grew up to be a child. When she grew up she became a solid black shadow. I went into CAS and her whole appearance was as normal, but going back into the gameplay, she looks like a shadow again. I've turned off/on CC which no affect. I've repaired the game through Origin and no affect. Any other ideas on how to fix it or do I just live with it and hope she grows out of it as a teen. This is weird and I don't want a black shadow person in the game.

[IMG]shadowGlitch.png[/IMG]
Screenshots
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 1:02 AM
It's usually caused by cc skin, some of those broke with the reset patch
turning off cc won't help, you need to completely remove it from your Mods folder

if you have multiple cc skins, remove a few and test each time until you find the broken one
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jul 2019 at 4:48 AM
Yea, I ended up removing the CC from the mods folder and she's now back to normal. It's odd, she didn't have any CC on her, but she was affected by this issue. I didn't have a whole lot of CC, mostly a few CAS things to make things interesting before I started getting the EPs, GPs, and SPs.