Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Nov 2019 at 11:11 AM
Default Help with line on headboard of bed
I need help please. I followed this Tutorial on meshing a bed in blender for Sims 4. I did very well in following the tutorial and the follow up tutorials, but once I import the mesh and texture to S4S there is a diagonal line visible on the headboard. The line is NOT visible in blender. Where did I go wrong? What can I do to remove the line?

I would appreciate it if someone could help me and advise me on how to get rid of that line.

Kind regards

Images

- With mark in S4S

With no mark visible in blender
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Nov 2019 at 9:28 PM
Hi Mea, if you're still having this problem, can you post your blender file and your .package file, then I'll have a look. Maybe I'll be able to help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Nov 2019 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lierie
Hi Mea, if you're still having this problem, can you post your blender file and your .package file, then I'll have a look. Maybe I'll be able to help.

Hi Lierie. I deleted the whole lot and started from scratch Thanks for the offer to help. I appreciate it very much. :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Nov 2019 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oumamea
Hi Lierie. I deleted the whole lot and started from scratch Thanks for the offer to help. I appreciate it very much. :lovestruc

I can't tell you how many times I've had to do the same Good luck!