Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2020 at 11:32 PM
Default LOL the Vacation Island mascots are PERVS
This is so funny and so wrong. I had the Ebadi family (Jessica the cat-burglar, her Magic Town hubby, and two adopted sons) on vacation in the snowy region of Vacation Island. Turns out the mascots will walk into the bathrooms while the kids are using the toity or taking a shower. PERVS! Does that ever happen in your game? It's kinda creepy but kinda funny as well. Wish there was a mod where kids who were walked in on by the mascots could non-autonomously kick them XD
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 13th May 2020 at 10:33 PM
I never thought of them as pervs, just socially inept. There's also the sax player in Old Town who will trap your Sims in the loo

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 20th May 2020 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
I never thought of them as pervs, just socially inept. There's also the sax player in Old Town who will trap your Sims in the loo

I see... then again, his name is most appropriate - W.C. Friendly.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 21st May 2020 at 1:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JDacapo
I see... then again, his name is most appropriate - W.C. Friendly.
Oh, man! Twenty years of playing The Sims and I never realized that! Kudos for catching that!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd May 2020 at 9:16 PM
W.C. Friendly... He always starts playing in front of the only bathroom door! I just can't stand him... ARGH!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 12th Jun 2020 at 10:31 AM
Eh, I'd chalk that up to primitive AI more than anything. In general, Sims are always walking to rooms no matter what the function of the room is--- and it's possible the mascots are programmed to go interact with children and weren't programmed to see where said kids are. You know? It's like when you have a party and then everyone tries to use the toilet at the same time? Finally got a mod that "locks" the bathroom door so Sims have to wait until the one in the bathroom leaves.