Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 8:22 PM
Default Hunting for SimpleStudio404 Kotatsu
I am hunting for SImplestudio404's skirt-less kotatsu for The SIms 4

I've found their other tables — and quite a bit more by this designer — thanks to other forum users' help, but this one object remains elusive.

Of course, functional tables of the same type and rectangular shape that sit at least four places along the sides are also acceptable — but I have had no luck finding such alternatives either.

Any leads?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Jun 2020 at 9:10 PM
Are they not in the Chicvibe folder?
I have them, but anyway I will leave you the link of the post in case you or someone else who comes here wants to check it
I uploaded them to Mediafire
Kotatu Table
Dining chair
Japanese Kotatu
(I would suggest that, just in case, you check it with sims 4 studio in batch repair, because I haven't used it for a long time and I don't know if it still works)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Saku12
Are they not in the Chicvibe folder?
I have them, but anyway I will leave you the link of the post in case you or someone else who comes here wants to check it
I uploaded them to Mediafire
Kotatu Table
Dining chair
Japanese Kotatu
(I would suggest that, just in case, you check it with sims 4 studio in batch repair, because I haven't used it for a long time and I don't know if it still works)

That's it, indeed.
I must have somehow missed it when I was going through the list of files, or mistook the filename for one I already had.
Thanks for the quite response!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 30th Jun 2020 at 1:20 AM
Actually I haven't checked that folder, I downloaded the mods when SimpleStudio404 was still active, that's why I was asking hehehe
You're welcome