Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#201 Old 13th Mar 2017 at 3:00 PM
1950's wedding.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#202 Old 13th Oct 2017 at 5:38 PM
Grace and Trevor's wedding pics~

And after party lol
Lab Assistant
#203 Old 29th Apr 2018 at 3:41 PM
Quinn marrying the merman love of her life

Lab Assistant
#204 Old 27th May 2018 at 4:09 PM
Hannah's autumn wedding

Lab Assistant
#205 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:20 PM
Eleanor's rainy wedding. I just can't get over how much she looks like her mom, Hannah.

Lab Assistant
#206 Old 7th Jun 2018 at 7:26 PM
Emma's white winter wedding

Field Researcher
#207 Old 22nd Jun 2018 at 3:05 AM
Jalissa Rivers married my Sim Aaron DeLacio and decided to wear what was a bit of a head-turning dress!

Check out my building creations!
Field Researcher
#208 Old 22nd Jul 2018 at 11:08 AM
I'm so very jealous of all of you with your lovely pics. I wasn't in the habit of screenshotting my games back when my Sim got hitched, but I did find this pic in the travelDB file:

By the way, that's not after the ceremony - that IS the ceremony! All that time spent setting up a lovely scene in the back garden and they head into the kitchen to exchange their vows!
Field Researcher
#209 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 1:01 PM
Brunnis-2 - Ah don't you just love it when you set up everything nicely and then the asshat sims just ignore it all

Quinn Ludlum and whatever-her-name-was.

...and because nothing ever goes right in my game, this one was still throwing around her endless supply of rice long after the wedding was over.
(Un)fortunately she didn't die. Would have been a great wedding gift to have a tombstone there.
Instructor
#210 Old 4th Jul 2019 at 10:50 PM Last edited by grandma_on_a_kiling_spree : 30th Aug 2019 at 8:41 PM.
The actual wedding was terrible because the guests kept pissing themselves although there was a bathroom and they refused to sit during the ceremony but instead made an unnecessary crowd around the arch. At least the pre-wedding pictures turned out nice. On the other hand, this is my first interracial married couple (not because of diversity but because they look cute together) and they are rising rockstars. They also have a band with one more member.
Enjoy! :lovestruc :lovestruc

Bonus: The bride in the previous photos as a toddler on her parents' wedding... <3 (sorry for bad quality it was screenshoted from the scrapbook)
Lab Assistant
#211 Old 14th Jul 2020 at 10:35 AM
As a former photographer (in real life)...I never really liked weddings...or even the thought of shooting them. And mainly it was due to having to deal with the nerves of others and brides turning into "bridezillas".

At least in the Sims, I don't have to worry about that. I'll stick to shooting real life landscapes and birds but I'll leave my wedding photographer aspirations (Ha...if there was any it's miniscule) at the door.

And what would be a wedding portrait shoot without "cutting loose".

Forum Resident
#212 Old 25th Aug 2020 at 10:30 PM
It will be awhile before getting back to this save but I last left off after they are expecting their first child, and got married. Boy or girl, I've already picked out names.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Lab Assistant
#213 Old 31st Aug 2020 at 9:54 PM
A traditional Japanese wedding of the Warabinos, a couple I playtested a while back in Tokyosou with...
I have so many plans for them in the future.

Forum Resident
#214 Old 30th Dec 2021 at 9:45 PM Last edited by Deshong : 1st Jan 2022 at 5:04 PM.
I decided to have a private wedding by not inviting anyone, but I did not change the lot type to no visitors allowed because I was curious if anyone did show up, who would it be? The only old flame that showed up was his ex-girlfriend Ainsley who is pregnant with his child during their short relationship together. I hope she doesn't harbor any ill will towards her ex or his new love because things didn't work out between them.

Avani is pregnant by Genesis and was the one who initiated the try for baby interaction. So there will be a couple or more half-siblings to his other soon to be 8 children. I hope they all will get along and become the best of friends but time will tell. Hopefully their marriage will work out, at least in the long-term if not until they grow old and give up the ghost.

Edit:

I remembered Chancelor has his photography skill mastered so I had him take a few photos so his dad and step-mom could have a momento to hang on their wall.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Scholar
#215 Old 20th Jun 2022 at 7:12 PM
My main family members just married. AT LAST I been planning this so long, but never got to the point until now

Congratz to newlyweds - Stan & Becca Holloway's :lovestruc

Congratz to newlyweds - Stan & Becca Holloway's

And here's more pics from their weddings...

Instructor
#216 Old 22nd Jun 2022 at 7:41 PM Last edited by Amazon77 : 22nd Jun 2022 at 7:53 PM.
The marriage of Sir Martin Boatman and baseborn Bettina Bennett. c1490

Another successful wedding!

Screenshots taken from the Sims 3 Medieval movie "A Nest of Wasps".

MKATSONP is a Sims 3 Medieval Comedy Drama on Youtube and Tumblr
Page 9 of 9