Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Jan 2020 at 6:30 AM
Default MMD To Sims 4
Can you help me convert MMD to sims 4. Like clothing and hair, not the animations lol

there aren’t a lot of tutorials online and I just want to make a simple conversion but idk where to start. I have a basic understanding of modding, so I kinda know what to do, but if I have it written out, I can easily do it. Please, I’m begging you.
I just want to make the characters the way I want with the mmd character my friend gave me T^T
Advertisement
dodgy builder
#2 Old 24th Jan 2020 at 2:01 PM
I suppose mmd is a game. It's kind of silly using short versions if you ask for help. It's not easy getting help at all, and you don't make it any easier.

If you would like game content from other games into sims4 it's not easy, and you might be better off asking in that game forum how the content is made. You need to extract the mesh and get it into some sort of 3d program. If you then have the mesh, you can move on to ts4 tutorials.

Then you can try sims4studio for tutorials perhaps.