Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jun 2020 at 10:21 AM
Default How to adjust window brightness?
Okay, so I feel this is perhaps a stupid question, but I'm making a window set and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to adjust the brightness of the light coming through. They're all cloned from the big basegame arched window, which lets lots of light through, but they all have the light levels of a privacy window. I've made the light box bigger, it makes no difference, I've adjusted the intensity number in the LITE resource, and that also made no difference. Not only that, but looking at some other windows, it appears common for the intensity value to be 0! Clearly I'm missing something here, but I can't find any other discussion on this subject so it's probably extremely obvious. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !