Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Call Anyone

by dizzy2 Posted 27th Jun 2005 at 10:18 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2005 at 12:23 PM by dizzy2 : Update

100 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
#76 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 11:44 AM
To Dizzy (mod creator)

This is good, but can you take out the service people? Otherwise with the service people in it: a) they take up a lot of room b) it makes it hard to find who you're looking for.

I would also like some sorting buttons for e.g. male/female, npcs
Lab Assistant
#77 Old 4th Mar 2006 at 9:37 AM
First of all, I love this hack! Does it work with OFB?

If you love something, set it free.
If it doesn't come back,
hunt it down and kill it.
Test Subject
#78 Old 10th Mar 2006 at 11:28 PM
Please tell, does it work with OFB?
Test Subject
#79 Old 14th Mar 2006 at 3:07 AM
This'll be a great addition to my game!
Test Subject
#80 Old 29th Mar 2006 at 6:49 PM
thx. Dizzy2. works nice. I read the comments about the Pescado's download you refered to and it doesn't work with nl. Once they change it, let us know, ok? It looks awesome too! But your's works great.
Test Subject
#81 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:42 PM
I've been using this hack for a long time with no problems...but then I only have two or three hacks total..

(\__/) ...(\__/)...
(='.'=) .>(^.^)<.
(")_(") ...(')_(')...

Decided to help BOTH of them gain world domination
Test Subject
#82 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 11:43 AM
Does this work with pets?
Test Subject
#83 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 10:49 AM
Default Pets
I love this hack......If this isn't suited for the Pets Expansion can you please make one?
Test Subject
#84 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 11:23 PM
I have this hack on my PC It works well with no adverse affects
Test Subject
#85 Old 31st Mar 2007 at 11:53 PM
Hey hey, can yopu tell me does this work with all the expansion packs? Thanks! x
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#86 Old 1st Apr 2007 at 2:36 AM
A proper hack for this with OfB or newer would be to enable the appropriate Business - Set Reward, or to just replace this with a custom phone that modifies its own call handler. Both of those alternatives are beyond the scope of this hack, unfortunately.
Test Subject
#87 Old 18th Jul 2007 at 10:34 PM
This mod. didn't work out for me. The only sims that showed up in the phone book were sims that my sim hadn't met before. All friends and family didn't show up. I only have the base game if that changes anything.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#88 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:53 AM
My mod does not change which sims are callable (per se). Rather, it modifies how the Call Sim array is loaded.

If your sims' friends aren't showing up, its because either the game's objects.package has been corrupted or because you are using another mod that modifies the "Call - Is this Neighbor Callable?" behavior tree.
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 6th Sep 2007 at 10:47 PM
I've been using this for a while now and totally LOVE it. Think it should work with Bon Voyage?? Please say YES!!!

--Carrie
Sims 2 Mac Super Collection
Sims 3/WA/HELS/Ambitions/LN/Gen/Pets and doing it ALL on a MacBook Pro now..Hmmm...
Field Researcher
#90 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 7:19 PM
Hey, this is a great hack and I've been using it for awhile now. I had Uni and Nightlife before. Recently I got Seasons, and I'm not sure that it would work. Please reply, I really loved this hack =)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#91 Old 20th Oct 2007 at 2:52 PM
Sorry, but since OfB this hack is considered obsolete.
Test Subject
#92 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 9:14 PM
It would be funny if the sims started their own song called "Call Me". That would go perfectly with that picture.

- Jaz
Test Subject
#93 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:46 PM
why is it considered obsolete? this was my favorite hack. i used it all the time and i miss it terribly.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#94 Old 14th Jun 2008 at 1:19 PM
It's obsolete because I don't use it anymore. :P
Test Subject
#95 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 9:33 PM
lol ok .. do you use something else instead or do you just find that you don't need a hack for that anymore?
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 9th Apr 2009 at 5:31 PM
please be aware that this hack conflicts with AL. This hack worked fine with every other EP and SP, until AL. What happens is that when your sim calls another sim using the hack, the sim will jump out of the action. After that, you cannot make anymore outgoing phone calls or get any incoming calls, which is disappointing since I've have used this mod since its inception. if anyone can make an AL-compatible version, it will be great.

"I'm too booty-licious for ya, babe!"
Check out my DND Designs
Test Subject
#97 Old 26th Jun 2009 at 4:30 PM
Thank you very much for this. It's definitely going to be of use.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#98 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 9:51 AM
You are a life saver! I making sims fall in love and get married....but I hate the fact that it takes so long just for them to meet each other! This solves that problem. I can just have one call the other, build up a relationship that way, and then invite the one over!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 3:00 PM
thenks
Instructor
#100 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 3:14 PM
This is very useful!
Page 4 of 5