Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 7:20 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Terrain color from lot view by beach
I swear I've seen this discussed somewhere, but can't remember if there ever was a mod to fix it. For whatever reason, while all the lots in this area are sand colored, being just above the waterline but not beach lots, the off-lot terrain is green when viewed from inside the lot.

(Please ignore the 'black' water: I have that reflection mod and hadn't put any pool squares on the lot.)
Screenshots

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 8:15 PM
I think it's the road textures that need replacing?
Alchemist
#3 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 9:27 PM
Yes, road textures.

You might be able to use a road overlay to cover it up in the lots. I have seen that work for some things.

Personally, I would probably just use LotAdjuster to move my beach lots off the road or something like that, to avoid the whole issue.... I wouldn't want a paved road running through my beach, anyway.

But if your whole hood is beach sand terrain, you probably do want the lot textures replaced or, is there maybe a road default with transparent edges that would work?