Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 9:45 PM Last edited by melodycc_2004 : 10th Aug 2021 at 8:19 PM.
Default Simsinsania Coral as neighborhood objects Borked?
I am not a modder or mesh creator or anything other than a basic Sims 2 player, but I'd love to make these large coral objects from Simsinsania https://simsinsania.tumblr.com/post...2-island-living into Neighborhood Deco, but I am completely lost as where to start. Would I clone this object or have to create a new mesh? I saw a post here abt Milkshape but it was more than my small brain could follow. Do I need milkshape or since I have the item in-game can I accomplish this task with just SimPE? Sorry if this seems like more of a headache than anyone wants to deal with. I just was hoping to be pointed in the right direction. Any help would be super amazing!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 10th Aug 2021 at 8:19 PM
So I went through all the necessary steps to create the hood objects but when it gets to textures, it looks like they won't stay the way I set them even after committing the file and saving they looks wonky in the images on SimPE and they don't stay the sizes they are meant to stay. How do I fix this? Here are the images. The 2 separate are what they should look like and the 1 together is what it's giving me.
Screenshots