Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Traits for All Ages

by mikey Posted 4th Jun 2014 at 5:26 AM - Updated 15th Jul 2014 at 8:08 PM by mikey

420 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 340 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 16 of 17
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#376 Old 25th Jul 2018 at 7:24 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#377 Old 16th Sep 2018 at 7:12 PM
thank you. love this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#378 Old 18th Sep 2018 at 6:03 AM
"Thanks"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#379 Old 30th Oct 2018 at 10:10 AM
Thank you for this cool mod C:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#380 Old 19th Feb 2019 at 4:35 AM
thank you!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#381 Old 22nd May 2019 at 8:36 PM
Thank you! Can't wait to use this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#382 Old 9th Nov 2019 at 5:56 AM Last edited by Ossyrana : 9th Nov 2019 at 9:23 PM.
Crucial Question
Hi

So excited to find a mod for this! Super impressed! Sad it can’t be used on animals to save me the trip of training ;_; but such is life. Crossing fingers for one day. However I still have a concern:

When reading, it sounded as though all npc’s will too be given max personality traits without my permission. But I only want to apply it to certain characters in my household and others I’ve made. I don’t want anyone to have their traits maxed from the get go, nor to all have the same amount. So my query is...

>>Is it possible to hand select the individual sims whom I want to have their trait capacity expanded, specifically choose by how much, and not allow anyone’s traits to increase unless with my consented volition?

If all npc’s traits are auto-expanded, does that mean those slots are also auto-filled with new traits they normally wouldn’t have had or would they remain empty until I personally fill them? If there’s indeed auto extra slots, I hope they’re at least left empty & only the default traits remain that they’d originally begin with... or if there’s no extra slots at all, then I hope I have the power to hand pick who gets to be unique.

However, at the end of your descriptions, it sounds like I can go to my sim’s computer or the town hall to set the town’s traits back to default or whatever I’d like for each age... but will this also affect my household? And within my house, I want some of the same aged sims to be maxed, others to have a few less, etc - all varying. But what if I have other households as well where I’d like to do this? Will they be grouped into the town changes?

I can only get rid of sims living in houses but can’t wipe clean any wandering around town homeless like bosses, tourists, service workers, etc... (obviously the town wouldn’t function so I’d have to see if I could assign my own avatars to those required roles). Plus there’s population regeneration, so they’ll respawn no matter what my efforts. I wish there was a mod to eradicate everyone so I could start fresh and choose my own civilians lol. I like to go extremely deep in my designing from the root of I can. If I can annihilate all npc’s, this concern for the trait mod wouldn’t matter as much. But even so, I don’t want to be forced to have a max amount for every character if not necessary for my story and design.

Thanks so much for the help, and wishing you all the best!

Warmest,
Ossy <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#383 Old 29th Mar 2020 at 12:18 AM
Wow what a wonderful mod!! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#384 Old 1st Apr 2020 at 11:08 PM
This is seriously a MUST HAVE. I've always felt super limited with 5 traits. Now I have to eye the traits list and see which ones I can cut out to keep it to 20! lol i can't even imagine going back to 5 traits. This is an essential mod for me. Can't say enough how much I love and appreciate it. Thank you so much for making this!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#385 Old 12th Apr 2020 at 11:34 PM
Thank you so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#386 Old 29th Apr 2020 at 7:08 AM
great thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#387 Old 30th May 2020 at 2:36 AM
Thank you! YOU MADE MY DAY! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#388 Old 30th Jul 2020 at 3:56 PM
Nice mod!
Test Subject
#389 Old 14th Sep 2020 at 11:25 AM
The mastercontroller mod is gone. Is there any way to use this mod without it?
Lab Assistant
#390 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Giakou
The mastercontroller mod is gone. Is there any way to use this mod without it?

Master controller :

https://www.nraas.net/community/MasterController
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#391 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 7:42 PM
Thank you creating this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#392 Old 29th Sep 2020 at 1:39 AM
Thanks for your work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#393 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 12:01 AM
Help
I had this mod but it randomly changed my sims traits and townies traits si I deleted it but I still have the same issue. How to I get rid of it permanently?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#394 Old 13th Nov 2020 at 3:12 AM
This mod is amazing and super helpful!!
Test Subject
#395 Old 14th Nov 2020 at 11:54 PM
Version 1.67
This causes the townies in my saves to have 20 traits. Is there a fix or a way to prevent this from happening? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#396 Old 8th Dec 2020 at 9:10 PM
Thanks, I hate the game limiting how many traits a Sim can have!
Test Subject
#397 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 12:47 AM
does this mod still work with patch 1.69? i don't like the limits either, but i found it doesn't wanna work for me for some reason. :/ ive removed and reinstalled the mod in the packages folder. idk whats wrong. do i have to have another mod to activate it in the game or something else?
edit: to clarify, yes i do have rainbow brites mod, and i got V4 of rainbow brites mod, and choose mikeys V4 for 20 traits max. do i have to have some .net framework or something?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#398 Old 18th Jan 2021 at 8:53 AM
This mod is great, really love the ability to add more depth to the sims. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#399 Old 25th Feb 2021 at 10:33 AM
When i click on sim >Nrass>Master controller> advance i dont see the traits option only the option to kill sim or edit in Cas
Lab Assistant
#400 Old 4th Mar 2021 at 12:03 PM
I downloaded this mod and because I play with nraas mods, the whole town became super sims that have ALL traits. Every single sim started to have every single compatible trait added to them. The game became not so fun anymore. It might not be the intent of this mod but it's what happened to me. I didn't read other people's posts or comments but hope there will be a variant for Active household only. Meaning we as players want more trait slots for our sims but not forced on townies. You know when you finish a rabbit hole career (max rank) you should be prompted to select a new trait just like the academic bonus trait slots we receive. I think that would be more realistic.
Page 16 of 17