Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Terminator Command Mod

by scumbumbo Posted 18th Oct 2014 at 11:30 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:26 AM by scumbumbo : Mac compatibility note

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 1:25 AM
Touchy subject in real life but remember folks this is just a game. Thank you.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:05 AM
God YES thank you. Now I can retrieve some of the little accidents...(not that little maybe)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:30 AM
This could be useful. Thank ye kindly.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 7:23 AM
If Sims can be sad or sick for a day or two from pregnancy ending, it would be totally AWESOME.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 10:58 AM
Yes we need a little remorse for their "Ahem" Mistake
I accidently got Bella Goth pregnant in my game cause I pressed try for baby instead of woohoo and what do you know she got pregnant on the first go... With the neighbours husband oops
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:33 PM
你好猛,谢谢
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 12:53 PM
since I use that preg mod, I keep getting the hubby preggers when he has an affair, yes he's a ho! so this is perfect.
Deceased
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 4:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Yes we need a little remorse for their "Ahem" Mistake

I considered that at first, but while I was looking for the code to do so I realized I didn't want this to be an "abortion" mod with all the baggage that carries with it because, well, as centerman said this is just a game. This is strictly a utility mod as written. If someone else wants to take the wheel and add in the consequences, I have no qualms with it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 12:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
I considered that at first, but while I was looking for the code to do so I realized I didn't want this to be an "abortion" mod with all the baggage that carries with it because, well, as centerman said this is just a game. This is strictly a utility mod as written. If someone else wants to take the wheel and add in the consequences, I have no qualms with it.

I'd like there to be grief, not for abortion but for using as if it were a miscarriage.
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 1:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by centerman
Touchy subject in real life but remember folks this is just a game. Thank you.

Lol. True. While I'm not the most "liberal" person when it comes to this issue in real life, The Sims is not real life. Do you woohoo 20 different people in real life? Do you drown people by removing a pool ladder in real life? Anyone who is offended by this mod needs to consider that. I've regretted getting a Sim pregnant before because I don't want my household too big or whatever other reason. This is a great little mod to take care of that. There's nothing offensive about it. It's not graphic or anything. It's deleting a Sim, that's all. I had a similar mod for my Sims 3 game that saved me from having to wait till the baby grows up to kill it. Lol. With all the horrible things some us do to our Sims (not me, of course ), this is definitely not an offensive mod.

Thanks to the modder for making this mod! With Sims being SO hard to kill off in TS4, this will save a lot of time from having to wait for the kid to grow up and kill it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 4:41 AM
Comes in very handy when both spouses have a pregnancy scare.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 6:14 AM
This is great! With the pregnancy for all mod I've been finding that I sometimes end up with both parents pregnant, this will be so useful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2014 at 11:13 AM
Thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 6:14 PM
Wish I had this for Sims 3 the aliens kept trying to get the men prego!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 7:39 PM
Thanks, works perfectly and I've been wanting someone to make a mod like this for sims 4 ever since it came out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 9:48 AM
This is AMAZING!!!
I often play same-sex couples. Although pregnancy for same-sex couples have been unlocked (here on the site there is a mod), but very often became pregnant, both partners or one who wanted to make a pregnant!
Now, you can safely do both partners pregnant, and when the message about pregnancy remove "excess pregnancy."
Scholar
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2014 at 11:18 AM

Actually I think you are right..... Best leave it as it is..... Its a touchy subject....
Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 10:52 AM
Its not working help me make it work! On start up it said I installed it correctly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:46 PM
AMAZING! Thank you SO MUCH! Now, I can go and download the babies for everyone mod and not have to worry about the wrong sim getting pregnant! LOL! Thanks SO MUCH, I hope this is compatible with the babies for everyone mod!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 12:02 AM
I am looking for a mod which makes it possible for a female sim to get pregnant any time she woohoos without choosing try for baby. Anyone know of a mod like that?

All my creations are free to use, no permission required. Make any changes that you want, as long as you don't upload it as your own work. Please visit us at http://TheIsleofCatarinaSims.com .We are former members of SapphireSims2, and have creations for Sims 2,3,and 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Oct 2014 at 4:18 PM
Thanks for this.

PRO-CHOICE
Test Subject
#23 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 3:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xxGuitarChickxx
Its not working help me make it work! On start up it said I installed it correctly

same here! cant make it work!:

.rar file no unzip in mod folder: done
scripts activated: done
enter the command: done! once and once again

please tell me what i did wrong? or i have to wait the third trimester like your photo??
sorry my very bad english.
Deceased
Original Poster
#24 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 5:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sky_9
same here! cant make it work!:

.rar file no unzip in mod folder: done
scripts activated: done
enter the command: done! once and once again

please tell me what i did wrong? or i have to wait the third trimester like your photo??
sorry my very bad english.

No problems with the bad English, I'll do my best to help

First of all, you mention a rar file? The file should come as a zip file, a rar file will not work in your Mods folder, you must put the original zip file into Mods.

It cannot be in a subfolder of the Mods folder, put it directly into Mods.

Is the script running? It should produce output saying the pregnancy has been terminated or that the sim is not pregnant or doesn't exist.

Finally, make sure you are typing the command correctly. Make sure you include a period in between the words pregnancy and terminate, eg:

Code:
preganancy.terminate

I did test the mod tonight after the pool update patch, and it works fine at any time during the pregnancy.
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 8:02 AM
No problems with the bad English, I'll do my best to help

First of all, you mention a rar file? The file should come as a zip file, a rar file will not work in your Mods folder, you must put the original zip file into Mods.

It cannot be in a subfolder of the Mods folder, put it directly into Mods.

Is the script running? It should produce output saying the pregnancy has been terminated or that the sim is not pregnant or doesn't exist.

Finally, make sure you are typing the command correctly. Make sure you include a period in between the words pregnancy and terminate, eg:

Code:
preganancy.terminate

I did test the mod tonight after the pool update patch, and it works fine at any time during the pregnancy.

Thanks for answer. sorry, my fault, yes is a .zip file I wrote it wrong.

the scripts are activated. i wrote "pregnancy.terminate" it is ok?, I uploaded a picture of my folder , maybe there is the problem

http://fotos.subefotos.com/4e59eadd...efdae43a25o.jpg

thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, but i like very much this mod and i want to use it
Page 1 of 5