Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Terminator Command Mod

by scumbumbo Posted 18th Oct 2014 at 11:30 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:26 AM by scumbumbo : Mac compatibility note

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 5
Deceased
Original Poster
#26 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 5:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sky_9
thank you and sorry for the inconvenience, but i like very much this mod and i want to use it

Well, it looks to be installed correctly in the mods folder. I'm not sure what could be the problem.

I assume you are running your game fully updated. All script mods require the game to be updated to at least version 1.0.677.20 (Sept. 9, 2014).

There was a new update on November 4th, it's not required to use this mod, but I do know that when an update is installed that for many people it turns the script mods option off even if it was set on earlier. You may want to double-check that setting.
Test Subject
#27 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Well, it looks to be installed correctly in the mods folder. I'm not sure what could be the problem.

I assume you are running your game fully updated. All script mods require the game to be updated to at least version 1.0.677.20 (Sept. 9, 2014).

There was a new update on November 4th, it's not required to use this mod, but I do know that when an update is installed that for many people it turns the script mods option off even if it was set on earlier. You may want to double-check that setting.

Well, i don´t know what i did but it worked. Finally. I tested it with another family and worked. Thanks, It is very useful. Thanks for helping
Test Subject
#28 Old 10th Nov 2014 at 11:55 PM Last edited by lissie1786 : 11th Nov 2014 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Potential Solution
I'm thinking this might be simple to correct, but since I used the "pregnancy.terminate" cheat, my sim retained her pregnancy buffs. Her belly went away, and after three sim days, no baby. I used a cheat to rid her of her pregnancy buffs, but she can no longer try for baby with her husband. They only have three sim children and both are young adults. It seems like the game is still reading her as pregnant. I used resetsim but that didn't seem to help matters. Any ideas?

Edit: I restarted the game and didn't have the same issues. Thanks for this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 1:35 AM
thankssss
Deceased
Original Poster
#30 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 5:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lissie1786
Edit: I restarted the game and didn't have the same issues. Thanks for this mod

Glad you got the problem resolved before I saw this and had to answer with, "Duh, I dunno?" These kinds of bugs is why our favorite answer in IT is always, "Have you tried turning it off and on again?"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 11:10 AM
oiooujiuiou
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 2:21 PM
Thanks for this mod, but my sim is still "technically" pregnant... she's getting morning sickness, she still has a 1st trimester bump and she still can "Share Big News" even though there's no actual baby D: And no, it didn't went away with restarting ):
Could anyone help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:02 AM
thank you great mod
Deceased
Original Poster
#34 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 8:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by armsspaghetti
Thanks for this mod, but my sim is still "technically" pregnant... she's getting morning sickness, she still has a 1st trimester bump and she still can "Share Big News" even though there's no actual baby D: And no, it didn't went away with restarting ):
Could anyone help?

Hi, sorry I didn't see your post earlier, you've probably fixed the problem already. It sounds like the pregnancy got cleared, but the buff didn't for some reason. I've never seen this happen, but you could try using the "sims.remove_all_buffs" cheat. I don't think you need testingcheats on for that cheat, but if it doesn't work try enabling testing cheats. It should remove all buffs for that sim.
Test Subject
#35 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 12:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Hi, sorry I didn't see your post earlier, you've probably fixed the problem already. It sounds like the pregnancy got cleared, but the buff didn't for some reason. I've never seen this happen, but you could try using the "sims.remove_all_buffs" cheat. I don't think you need testingcheats on for that cheat, but if it doesn't work try enabling testing cheats. It should remove all buffs for that sim.

Thank you so, SO much!! It worked and now she's completely back to normal, thanks a lot for your mod and your support! Peace :D
Deceased
Original Poster
#36 Old 17th Dec 2014 at 4:54 AM
This mod has been tested and is compatible with the December 16th (careers) patch, no update to the mod is required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:03 AM
God bless this mod!! Now my sim who likes to get around a lot can take no baby chances!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 12:07 AM
I've had remorse so many times in the past!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 20th Dec 2014 at 1:57 AM
This is exactly what I need, thanks a lot!!! xD
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#40 Old 22nd Dec 2014 at 8:39 PM
OK, I had to breakdown and get this mod. With all the multiple births happening after 12/16, I need to terminate and try again for single births. Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 4:20 AM
thanks man! pregnancy is a beautiful thing and increases their mood-lets but... I don't want kids XD
Test Subject
#42 Old 26th Dec 2014 at 4:46 AM
Problem actually: do I exract the py or the pyo file? i've tried both but neither worked when put into the mods folder.

Edit: Fixed it myself. I'm a moron and din't read the directions.

Anyone having the same problem: DO NOT extract the file, put the entire un-extracted file into your mods folder, then go to game options in-game and select enable script mods, finally restart your game when prompted.

Sorry again for being an ignorant idiot. great mod
Deceased
Original Poster
#43 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 7:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NICK10123
Fixed it myself. I'm a moron and din't read the directions.

I never read the directions until it doesn't work either, so don't feel moronic
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 30th Dec 2014 at 3:14 PM
thankyou. my sims was having too many babies so this really helps
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 2nd Jan 2015 at 6:44 PM
Thx for this mod, my character was killing off my toilets lol.
Test Subject
#46 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 8:21 PM
The mod wont work! Help, I really dont want my sims having kids yet but she's pregnant and it's really getting on my nerves!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 2:39 AM
he creator uhm kinda new to this do you make a pakages file before inserting mods in it...many thanx
Deceased
Original Poster
#48 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kikki122
The mod wont work! Help, I really dont want my sims having kids yet but she's pregnant and it's really getting on my nerves!

The mod is either installed incorrectly or scripting mods is not enabled in the game options. If you're unsure of how to install a script mod, I'd suggest using Raxdiam's fine tool, The Sims 4 Mod Manager which can automatically install either package or script mods. You'll still need to make sure that script mods are enabled in your game options. You may think script mods are turned on as you turned them on previously, but for most people any time an EA update comes out, the scripting mod option gets turned off automatically.

HTH!
Deceased
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 3:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by groot11
he creator uhm kinda new to this do you make a pakages file before inserting mods in it...many thanx

There is no package for a pure script mod. Just copy the zip file itself into your Mods folder (don't unzip it and do not put it in a subfolder, it must go directly into the mods folder). If you're unsure, see the message above for a link to The Sims 4 Mod Manager. Make sure script mods are enabled in your game options!
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 11:37 AM
Hi, thanks for the mod, it works great. But I do have a problem with names existing out of 2 parts (like 'de Boer', 'van Dam'), I don't know how to write them in the command. I tried to write them in different ways, but non of them work. Any ideas?
Page 2 of 5