Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pregnancy Terminator Command Mod

by scumbumbo Posted 18th Oct 2014 at 11:30 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2015 at 6:26 AM by scumbumbo : Mac compatibility note

119 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 55 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Deceased
Original Poster
#51 Old 13th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by attievdv
Hi, thanks for the mod, it works great. But I do have a problem with names existing out of 2 parts (like 'de Boer', 'van Dam'), I don't know how to write them in the command. I tried to write them in different ways, but non of them work. Any ideas?

Try putting quotation marks around the last name. For instance, to cancel pregnancy for Eloise de Boer:

pregnancy.terminate eloise "de boir"
Deceased
Original Poster
#52 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 6:27 AM
I have checked this mod for compatibility with the January 13 game update and there do not appear to be any changes required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 4:46 PM
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#54 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 10:48 PM
Sometimes it's better to terminate...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#55 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 10:23 PM
This will work great for my gay couple, as both of them are pregnant and their house (i.e. nursery) isn't big enough for two children.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 5:43 PM
thanks you
Deceased
Original Poster
#57 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 6:53 AM
Checked for compatiblity with the latest game patch (Feb 3, 2015) and no update should be required. I don't plan to maintain this mod anyway if major changes are required, the next update would only be made to the newer Pregnancy Mega Mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#58 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 10:57 AM
Is there a way to have a mod allowing to induce a pregnancy? I 've searched for such a mod everywhere, tried every cheat I found, tested the "debug enabled cheat" mod which has not been updated since september, but nothing worked.. As I miss Story progression so much, it'll be a good alternative to inseminate inactive sims in my neighborood without having to play with them, which is pretty boring. I really really would want such a mod..I 'm not a modder but if it's possible to terminate a pregnancy using your great mod, i think it may be possible to induce a new pregnancy for any sim.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:37 PM
is this mod compatible with the 26 march update?
Deceased
Original Poster
#60 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tiny0190
is this mod compatible with the 26 march update?
Yes it is, no changes are required.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#61 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:45 AM
Thank you so much! A mod I have makes it so that almost everyone in the game can get pregnant after wohooing, which is bad for the husbands ;o;
Test Subject
#62 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 2:31 PM
This Mod was a lifesaver! I'm playing 'Get to Work' and my male sim had already had alien twins from when he was abducted. Then he and his alien girlfriend try for a baby and BOTH get pregnant! I really didn't want to delete the family but I also didn't want (at least) four children running around. That's no longer a problem now, so thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 3:28 AM
I can't get it ti work please help me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 3rd May 2015 at 12:32 PM
thank you! I had game glitch due to an old mod that isn't working anymore which caused my male and female sims to get pregnant when they tried for a baby. also my sims couldn't get married. thanks, this saved me from two babies, husbands baby and wifes baby. and what if they had twins or triplets. O_o LOL :))
Test Subject
#65 Old 9th May 2015 at 12:13 AM
I'm trying to get this mod to work, and it won't, and now I have a bug where she's pregnant but it's showing the babies as already born. than god I started a test game just for this purpose.
Deceased
Original Poster
#66 Old 9th May 2015 at 6:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BTRlover2211
I'm trying to get this mod to work, and it won't, and now I have a bug where she's pregnant but it's showing the babies as already born. than god I started a test game just for this purpose.

Mod should still work as long as it's installed properly (just put the zip file in the mods folder) and script mods are enabled in the game options. My guess is that your sim isn't actually pregnant but just has a pregnancy buff stuck on them. If I recall correctly, the sims.remove_all_buffs cheat command will clear that. Not sure if testing cheats need to be enabled for that one.
Test Subject
#67 Old 10th May 2015 at 3:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo
Mod should still work as long as it's installed properly (just put the zip file in the mods folder) and script mods are enabled in the game options. My guess is that your sim isn't actually pregnant but just has a pregnancy buff stuck on them. If I recall correctly, the sims.remove_all_buffs cheat command will clear that. Not sure if testing cheats need to be enabled for that one.

I played it out and she was actually pregnant and then insta babies happened again with next preg, but just 1 insta baby to one reg baby that time. also, it shows the mod as custom content when it is supposed to be a script mod, correct?

Thankfully, i started a test game just for all this since I have to find all my mods to update them since I had to stop playing it on my laptop, but I got the save files for the other saved games and stuff like that from homegroup.

the only mods I have in my folder for the purpose of getting to the bottom of this are this mod and testing cheats always enabled. it's a cheat mod, so it's confirmed to work and doesn't conflict with preg.
Test Subject
#68 Old 10th May 2015 at 4:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by scumbumbo

I played it out and she was actually pregnant and then insta babies happened again with next preg, but just 1 insta baby to one reg baby that time. also, it shows the mod as custom content when it is supposed to be a script mod, correct?

Thankfully, i started a test game just for all this since I have to find all my mods to update them since I had to stop playing it on my laptop, but I got the save files for the other saved games and stuff like that from homegroup.

the only mods I have in my folder for the purpose of getting to the bottom of this are this mod and testing cheats always enabled. it's a cheat mod, so it's confirmed to work and doesn't conflict with preg.

and this was meant for the pregnancy mega controller mod, which I just got to work now. sorry about that. though before I couldn't get unpacked mods to work but I can now.
Test Subject
#69 Old 15th May 2015 at 7:03 PM
this really messed me up, originally I was playing with the risky woohoo mod which accidentally got my male and female pregnant. which was fine because I was going to ride it out and delete the baby in the family tree later. but I saw this mod and it seemed to be fine, it even had a video showing it worked. I added it and low and behold both babies were insta-born and named...one was a boy named ashely.... both kids are greyed out and when i go to family portrait they are not really there. everytime i restart the game without saving they have new names. I have tried resetsim which wont work since the children arent really there. I tried repairing client and it didnt work. I tried checking their inventory, no one has a bassinet. I tried evicting the household and moving them in again, splitting up the family and adding them back....nothing works. Because this mod made sims that arent there appear out of thin air. And the kicker? my female is pregnant again as though she never gave birth to one of these phantom babies.

I wouldnt try this mod out, just have the baby and delete from family later. This is annoying. =/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 24th May 2015 at 10:29 AM
damn alien just raped me and cum inside!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 25th May 2015 at 7:02 PM
my guys was abducted by aliens and got pregnant, huge thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 8th Jun 2015 at 8:23 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 6:28 PM
Thank you! I accidentally got my sim's husband pregnant because I forgot to disable the 'Babies For Everyone' cheat! I just wanted the wife to have a baby, not both! Haha!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 20th Jun 2015 at 10:01 PM
Thanks for this mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#75 Old 29th Jun 2015 at 2:24 PM
Thanks, It is very useful !
Page 3 of 5