Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 9:14 AM Last edited by peduncledunk : 25th Jan 2009 at 9:15 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes
If you're a new member, introduce yourself here!
Hi, I'm the starting member of this thread, and I got the idea of making this group because every sim I made was a Grilled Cheese Sim and if there are more of you out there, I'd like to know, and by the way I am a girl.

In case any of you wonder what exactly is a peduncledunk, it is an animal with an oval body, two medium-sized legs with webbed feet, no hands and sometimes it has two small wings. It has an yellow-orange body and has two eyes on stalks.

I created one of those in a game called Spore

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.
~Groucho Marx
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 9:20 PM
*If* I had spore I'd totally make a grilled cheese.
Right after making a tiger-bee-dragon, of course.
Say, which sounds better: Tibeergon, Beegergon or Dragerbee?
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 1:19 AM
Tibeegon sounds better'I am new in a forum but not MTS2
Test Subject
#4 Old 17th Apr 2009 at 9:17 AM
Hi there My name is conor_wilson (Sorry about the boring nick but my mind went blank and i couldn't think of anything ) I ABSOLUTLY LOVE GRILLED CHEESE MMM Grilled Cheese *gargle gargle* LOL To bee honest (BEE Geddit!) I recon either Tibeergon or Dragerbee. I cant even pronounce the other one! Anyhoo Bye-dee-bye
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 4:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by conor_wilson
Hi there My name is conor_wilson (Sorry about the boring nick but my mind went blank and i couldn't think of anything ) I ABSOLUTLY LOVE GRILLED CHEESE MMM Grilled Cheese *gargle gargle* LOL To bee honest (BEE Geddit!) I recon either Tibeergon or Dragerbee. I cant even pronounce the other one! Anyhoo Bye-dee-bye

Grilled cheese IS delicious
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 5:29 AM
Hi, I'm Alyssa and I seem addicted to Grilled Cheese, and the addiction has spread to my sims!