Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LG Dryer & Washer Machine

by Fresh-Prince Posted 31st Jan 2009 at 6:40 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2009 at 6:08 PM by Fresh-Prince

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 7
Scholar
#26 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:15 AM
Just perfect Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:16 AM
Yay!! A real life thing for TS2! :D

Thanks Fresh-Prince!!

Can you gets to functionally? To let sims wash their dirty clothes, loll XD
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 8:26 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH. One thing about the Sims2 that has always driven me insane is no washer and dryer.
Thankyou
Instructor
#29 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:05 AM
These are beautiful! I almost got the real washer and dryer, but after reading reviews I went with a different set. Thanks FP!
Mad Poster
#30 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:18 AM
Beautiful! Good job, thanks alot for sharing with us. *looking to download*

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#31 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 12:39 PM
I downloaded these last night, however when I went into buy mode, it was just a white boxy thing without any detail. I downloaded all the files, so um, I dunno - I am going to re-download this morning and recheck. <fingers crossed> Hope they work as they look awesome! :-)
Scholar
Original Poster
#32 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 12:48 PM Last edited by Fresh-Prince : 1st Feb 2009 at 2:04 PM.
Thanks guys for the comments again!
Snowfairyuk, once you try it again, if it still doesn't work can you post a picture? Sorry for the inconvenience.
Test Subject
#33 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:12 PM
Thank you for doing these.I've been looking for a washer and dryer that wasn't simply the standard white and these look great.

I Believe in Karma,What you give is what you get returned
Test Subject
#34 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:18 PM
I'm having the same problem as snowfairy, here's a screenshot of how they appear...
Screenshots
Scholar
Original Poster
#35 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 2:36 PM
Hmm thats really strange. I dont know whats wrong with it. Did you try to redownload it? I dont know why the mesh would show up, but not the texture.

Try downloading this washer, I changed one thing, but dont know if it will do anything. I cant do much to fix it because I dont see the problem in my game, so I wont be able to tell what works on not. Sorry again for anyone else having this problem.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Washer V1.1.zip (109.9 KB, 56 downloads)
Test Subject
#36 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 3:06 PM
nice job!
Test Subject
#37 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:11 PM
Awesome! thank you!

- Shinizzle -
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 4:14 PM
Real gems. Many Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 5:51 PM
YAY! I had a decorative washer and dryer for Sims 1 and I always made little laundry rooms for my sims, which is something I missed. Now I can do it again! Thank you!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
Hmm thats really strange. I dont know whats wrong with it. Did you try to redownload it? I dont know why the mesh would show up, but not the texture.

Try downloading this washer, I changed one thing, but dont know if it will do anything. I cant do much to fix it because I dont see the problem in my game, so I wont be able to tell what works on not. Sorry again for anyone else having this problem.

I had tried downloading it again, but it was the same. However I just tried the v1.1 file and although the mesh still appears white in the catalogue, the item itself appears correctly on the lot. The recolours still don't work though...
Scholar
Original Poster
#41 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Fresh-Prince : 1st Feb 2009 at 6:46 PM.
oh, really thats good! I will need to fix the colors also. The fixed versions will be up soon.

EDIT: I have added the new file, which includes both the dryer, washer and recolors. They should work now. If you want the icons in the catalog to be correct, you'll have to delete the old files, and then put in the new ones.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 6:59 PM
Fantastic! Amazing how items like these make a home feel a lot more authentic.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:33 PM
Wow...FP...this is wonderfully realistic looking....and I think this is the lowest poly and f/count you've done so far. Absolutely great...thank you.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 7:48 PM
As usual, fantastic job! You have GREAT stuff. Thnx for sharing your talent!
I am downloading now!!

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you,
Jesus Christ and the American Soldier
One died for your soul;
The other for your freedom.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 9:35 PM
Yayayay!! This is the best mesh set ever---thanks SO much!! (^_^)V!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 1st Feb 2009 at 10:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fresh-Prince
oh, really thats good! I will need to fix the colors also. The fixed versions will be up soon.

EDIT: I have added the new file, which includes both the dryer, washer and recolors. They should work now. If you want the icons in the catalog to be correct, you'll have to delete the old files, and then put in the new ones.

That's all working great now - Thanks a lot for your help
Test Subject
#47 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 12:16 AM
Very cool...these machines are just like the ones down in my laundry room. Excellent for recreating my own home for my sims. Thanks!
Test Subject
#48 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 1:23 AM
These are just amazing!! I'm speechless! Great job
Test Subject
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 6:39 AM
When I saw the thumbnail of this in the downloads section I thought these were speakers! I am so silly! Great job!
Lab Assistant
#50 Old 2nd Feb 2009 at 7:01 PM
Wash day was getting to be such a drag
only one color for my old Maytag
sounded like a tire with a branch in the spoke
gonna quit doing laundry, and that's no joke

Then I saw something new
from the fabulous Fresh Prince
that made me want to get back into
the "lather and rinse"

My clothers are so much cleaner
and my pits don't stink