Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

LG Dryer & Washer Machine

by Fresh-Prince Posted 31st Jan 2009 at 6:40 PM - Updated 14th Feb 2009 at 6:08 PM by Fresh-Prince

173 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 138 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Test Subject
#76 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 9:46 PM
I love love these, but I'm having the same problem kluless had.
I downloaded the washerV1.1 and the "F-P_LG_Washer_&_Dryer_V1.1" you updated and now the mesh of the washer works, but the recolors still don't.
Also, the dryer - mesh and recolors- still don't work at all.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Inventor
#77 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 7:56 AM
The Teal really caught my attention. I can't get enough washers and dryers because you know you don't own the same model as your next door neighbor why should my sims? Thanks so much these are awesome!
Scholar
Original Poster
#78 Old 23rd Feb 2009 at 8:54 PM
Thank you all for the comments!

For anyone else still having problems, I honestly don't know what to do,lol. Maybe try removing all of the washer and dryer files you have, and then redownload them. Sorry about that.
Mad Poster
#79 Old 24th Feb 2009 at 3:20 AM
Thanks for these! Maybe The Sims 3 will have functional laundry.
shiny!
retired moderator
#80 Old 1st Mar 2009 at 12:33 AM
Love these, however you're missing what I would consider the most usable.. silver and that champagneish metalic color that matches the more expenisve maxis appliances.
Test Subject
#81 Old 7th Mar 2009 at 10:16 PM
Quote:
Thank you all for the comments!

For anyone else still having problems, I honestly don't know what to do,lol. Maybe try removing all of the washer and dryer files you have, and then redownload them. Sorry about that.

Thanks! That helped
Test Subject
#82 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 7:43 AM
Here are the missing files:
Attached files:
File Type: zip  LG Washer & Dryer.zip (1.46 MB, 14 downloads)
Test Subject
#83 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 2:03 PM
I'm curious if that is the updated file. If it's not I have the updated version. The one I have is labeled V1.1, if a moderator sees this, let me know if I should upload it. Thanks.
Field Researcher
#84 Old 16th Mar 2009 at 4:34 AM
The files at the top are downloadable, so I don't think they need to be uploaded anymore.
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 17th Mar 2009 at 4:41 PM
Wow!! Thanks!! I love them~ : D
Instructor
#86 Old 18th Mar 2009 at 11:17 PM
Just wanted to say *Thanks*, FP. Very cool.
Pickles

* Pickles *
Test Subject
#87 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 12:54 PM
Wow Nice!!
Test Subject
#88 Old 30th Mar 2009 at 6:31 PM
What a great set!
Test Subject
#89 Old 3rd Apr 2009 at 7:44 PM
thanx this is awesome! almost every thing I download off MTS2 is from u F-P!
Test Subject
#90 Old 7th Apr 2009 at 5:04 PM
I love your washer and dryers but I am having a problem . I put the file in my game and I did the update file as well and they still show up just white there is no colors and I do have the updated CEP . I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or how I fix it.
Test Subject
#91 Old 13th Apr 2009 at 6:09 AM
Will you add more colors...i.e. Birba32 and MoMoma on TSR large and small appliance colors. Can you make them 'like shelves'...Can sit other meshes; laundry detergents, etc on them?
Lab Assistant
#92 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 10:48 PM
You are god! These are two of my fave items in-game and every house has them!

Let the music smother me
Whole weekend recovery
Dancing on a Friday night
Test Subject
#93 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 1:31 AM
That is awesome I love it! great job!
Test Subject
#94 Old 18th Apr 2009 at 10:13 PM
You are my HERO!!
Test Subject
#95 Old 21st Apr 2009 at 7:54 AM
OMG i love all ur work!!! i practically download all of ur stuff!!! keep the good stuff comin bro!
Instructor
#96 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 12:50 AM
Awsome! I actually wish these were usable though.... But these are more realistic! Close enough!
Test Subject
#97 Old 29th Apr 2009 at 6:03 PM
you Rock totally these are way cool
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 3rd May 2009 at 12:40 AM
Thanks for these, I love things that make their homes look more realistic. It would be fun if they could do a bit of laundry like they can in Castaway on Nintendo DS. But it's nice not having to worry about them getting dirty clothes, more practical

-I Hate being obvious. All fangs and "grrr"! Takes the mystery out. Spike "Buffy The Vampire Slayer"
Instructor
#99 Old 5th May 2009 at 11:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IshIsh04
Will you add more colors...i.e. Birba32 and MoMoma on TSR large and small appliance colors. Can you make them 'like shelves'...Can sit other meshes; laundry detergents, etc on them?

I'm obviously not FP and can't answer for him on what he is willing to do in terms of additional recolors and features, but I will say that the process of making an object function as a surface is a complete and total pain in the ass! It can be quite difficult to add surface slots to things, because it takes a lot of work and trial and error to make sure you get everything placed in the right spot (I added surface slots to some of my objects and it was a complete nightmare and I can't even remember how to do it anymore-- I do recall that it involved editing of the bones, the cres, and adding additional slot files and numbering everything correctly). Making the object function as a dresser would also take more work, but would probably be easier than adding surface slots.

Perhaps you should try the OMSP (One More Slot Packages) objects to put inside the washer/dryer to add slots. There are quite a few options to choose from so I'm not putting links (plus I'm lazy).

FP, thank you for fixing the files!

If you don't mind, I may try my hand at a recolor that matches the blue of the Electrolux washer/dryer combo that my mother bought. The pictures don't really do the color justice. It's actually got a slight sparkle to it (unfortunately it scratches very easily).

But I do have to get all of the CEP and other stuff installed on my new computer. My old computer died.
Test Subject
#100 Old 31st May 2009 at 10:22 PM
love you =)) not in the creepy way...

errr i love your work ♥
Page 4 of 7