Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#126 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 5:29 PM
I remember Gwen and Reza's wedding, the first in the game... all the guests came and crowded around the champagne bottle, and drank toast after toast autonomously, and then all stampeded to the bathroom. Some of them peed the floor and not all of them had a chance to go before the party was over and they went home.

Oh, and I think this was in an older thread, maybe... Reza's grandfather Nassir invited Reza over, shortly after his dog had had pups. Reza sort of overstayed his welcome, stayed up and watched TV and played chess and stuff while everyone else went to bed. Finally Reza got the "it's late, time to go home" thing -- while he was holding a puppy. He left the house and walked down the sidewalk and vanished with the puppy in his arms. I had not told Nassir or Amir to give/sell a puppy to Reza, so it seems like he just stole it. I didn't save that game because I didn't know what would happen to the puppy.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM
One of my Sims wanted to "hand the baby to" a stray cat.

Field Researcher
#128 Old 10th Aug 2010 at 3:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smellincoffee
One of my Sims wanted to "hand the baby to" a stray cat.

Thats not as bad as handing a baby to a toilet XD
Test Subject
#129 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 12:45 AM
I hada guy set onfire during the sit back and watch challenge,but he passed out the time the grireaper was there and he lived with no pleading.

So seriously,who farted?
Lab Assistant
#130 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 3:08 AM Last edited by funcioná!!! : 22nd Aug 2010 at 3:30 AM.
-My self-sim died and her husband tried to flirt with a friend even if free will was off.
-A test lot began to be visited by strange characters, such as the ideal plantsim, the Toddler New Year and a cat with skunk texture. These characters are not supposed to work as visitors.
-I made a vampire-werewolf-zombie sim and he walked with a strange combination of the three walking forms.
-A tombstone was struck by a lightning. And the victim, Ashley (the frat brother from Sim State University) died struck by a lightning. I wish I had saved the picture, but I already reinstalled the game.
-Spontaneous combustion: In a dorm, suddenly a sim burst into flames for no reason. She hadn't been in the hot tub or working out.
-After a fire where Ty Bubbler, Jared Starchild and some dormies died, the Grim Reaper came for their souls, but he forgot about some of them, and their tombstones didn't appear.
-A kid was attacked by a SentryBot while he tried to steal the newspaper. I didn't know that could happen.
Screenshots

What did I do wrong?
Mad Poster
#131 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 12:56 AM
I got a kick out of it today when Jason O'Mackey's wife Louanne gave birth. Immediately after the birth, here come Gabe and Alexandra O'Mackey knocking--just in time to see their new niece! (Their younger daughter and their niece are one Sim day apart, so--college roomies!)
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
I decided to do a super quick wedding for two sims because the woman was pregnant. So i set up an arch on a community lot then had them get married. When i looked in the audience i noticed both of there mothers had showed up (I didn't bother inviting any of them) and mrs. Crumplebottom was there too. Really I was very amused by that.
Lab Assistant
#133 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 1:20 AM
Weirdest thing, after all these years: I go to play with this family I love who owns a huge orchard. I open the lot, and it stays open long enough for me to 12 rows by 12 of the NPCs in the brown uniforms (what's this npc function??) standing all lined up in the orchard. Then the game crashes. WEIRD. I don't need help debugging or anything, that was just the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. Row after row of these sims in identical outfits, but all different heads, male and female. I wish I got a screenshot before it crashed!

Musiquefille's Modest Mods - well, lots really.
Field Researcher
#134 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 3:45 AM
Here's one: I bin all my hairs, and I bin the ones that are anime/funky-colored gray for elders. I was playing Strangetown one day when on a community lot all of a sudden I saw a guy with InuYasha's hair. It took me a minute before I realized that he was an elder.

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Test Subject
#135 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 4:39 AM Last edited by amg94 : 13th Sep 2010 at 10:56 PM.
I had a married couple with no kids that I moved into a house once, and after they settled in their house some visitors from the neighborhood came to welcome them. I had both my people standing outside, each talking to a neighbor, when it started to rain. Lightning struck a tree that they were all standing near, and of course all four of them started to panic and stand around the tree. The rain stopped right after the tree caught on fire, so the fire didn't go out like it normally would. I tried to get both of my people to either put out the fire or call 911, but for awhile they just stood there screaming. Eventually my guy started to put out the fire, but he wasn't fast enough. My guy's wife caught on fire and died, and he started crying about that. Then one of the neighbors caught on fire and died. After a little bit longer, the other neighbor that was there just stopped screaming about the fire and left. I still couldn't get my guy away from the fire, so he burned up too. After that, there were no more people in the household, so I didn't save, and I went back to the neighborhood. Then, I went back to my people, who were now back to just having moved in, and I made my guy learn fire safety so there wouldn't be any "accidents" that time around.
Field Researcher
#136 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:09 PM
One of my sims got the magic lamp dropped off at his house last night. He's a popularity sim with high charisma and a good reputation, has plenty of money, and hacks and aspiration rewards can give him a long life, so he really didn't need most of the wishes. Instead, I had him resurrect one of my deceased sims. Normally I don't play zombies because they're pretty useless and bring everybody down.

However, I had not considered much about which sim it would be, and resurrected one with 10 neatness. Yeah, it's kind of heartless of me, but I'm really getting a laugh out of this guy complaining about how bad he smells no matter how much he showers. . .
Test Subject
#137 Old 7th Sep 2010 at 1:45 PM
Default The Rockstar?
I Designed one of my sims to look like Bruce Springsteen (Bruce Fan here) and at one point he was playing a custom guitar, something happened due to a bug, and poof, he was walking around the house with the guitar still attached to him, much like the real one. Another one, I swear I saw one of my sims get Slammed in the face by a speed ball playing baseball.
Test Subject
#138 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k4driver
I Designed one of my sims to look like Bruce Springsteen (Bruce Fan here) and at one point he was playing a custom guitar, something happened due to a bug, and poof, he was walking around the house with the guitar still attached to him, much like the real one. Another one, I swear I saw one of my sims get Slammed in the face by a speed ball playing baseball.

I had the same thing happen with my George Harrison sim. I had him practice guitar, and when he stopped to use the toilet, the guitar was still attached. I had to get another sim to use the guitar when I saw that the guitar was attached to him, and when I did, it came off of him.
Test Subject
#139 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 1:16 AM
I had a teenage boy who was always thinking about his uncle with hearts flowing around, as if he had good chemistry with him or was in love. He grew up to young adult and went to university, and still was having these thoughts and dreams. One day I decided to edit the characters in SimPE so they wouldn't be relatives anymore, and they fell in love. After that, I changed their relationship again in SimPe, so they would be once more uncle and nephew...and they were still in love!!!! Being relatives, and all!!

When he made out with his uncle in front of the other family members, everybody got horrified: his grandfather, his mother...I think that his little brother even started to cry.
Pretty understandable....

By the way, i had no hacks at all, no Insimenator or Inteen... nothing.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:25 PM
Default Strange Doctor
Dustin Broke went crazy in my game and a doctor came down from the sky. He used his spinning disk to hypnotize Dustin Broke and the Doctor took off up in the sky again. Who is that doctor? here is a picture of the doctor. That is the strangest thing I have ever seen.
Screenshots

Prince Avalanche
Forum Resident
#141 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:28 PM
Prince Avalanche - that's the Therapist, he turns up if your teen or older sims are at the bottom of their aspiration meter (either by not filling wants over a long period of time, or by fulfilling a fear).

As for me...in one 'hood I have a sim, Stephen, who hates the Llama mascot (his mother was the same when she was in college). The best bit? I caught his boyfriend, Eli, flirting with the Llama mascot (and that's not all; Stephen's twin sister has thrown up the "call me" sign towards Eli -- thankfully Eli has no attraction towards women or I'd have one weird love-T going on).

Angelos Town Prosperity updated 11th June 2012. | Albion Falls BACC updated 25th April 2011.

Watch my Livesimming Channel -- 17th June 6PM GMT (2PM EST) Cresdale: Rules and Regulations (Part 2)
Mad Poster
#142 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 12:18 PM
I had two Sims on a date downtown, and suddenly one Sim darted out the door (shy Sim) and the other ran elsewhere in the restaurant.

I was like, what's going on? Oh. Watch Fight. Mr. Big was laying the smack down on some townie. And funnier yet--immediately after kicking the townie's butt, he proceeded to pull out his compact and primp.

Now on the same date (strange thing now)...my Sim had called her boyfriend for a date, the cab came, but she wouldn't get in. I was thinking, nice, he's gonna think you stood him up! The action kept disappearing from the queue.

Then it hit me...have her WALK to a place downtown.

And wouldn't you know...when the restaurant loaded up, here she comes, boyfriend in tow! *whew*
Test Subject
#143 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 9:02 PM
I had a single female sim living in a house by herself with her cat. Now when she first moved in Mortimer Goth came over and she greeted him, that' all. No other interactions whatsoever. A few days went by and Mortimer started calling her, and I mean like, two or three times a day. So I just ignored it and whenever he called, I'd just get her to hang up. Eventually, I bought her a vacation home and took her there to furnish and play it. Well inevitably, my game ended up crashing.
Now, the weird thing is, when I loaded my game again my sim was nowhere to be found. Her cat was at home, buy itself and her vacation home was now owned, suspiciously enough, by Mortimer Goth. Needless to say, I blamed him for the disappearance of my favourite sim and killed him, haha
Inventor
#144 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:32 PM
I think it is funny to see sims I created cheat when they play chess. I caught one of my sims in the act of stealing gnomes from the new neighbors in the hood. She didn't stop at one, she stole four I think. She later brought them back. It makes me giggle each time I think of it. Now that I'm seeing another sim cheat at chess, it makes me laugh but also makes me wonder what other things my creations will do that I hadn't planned or wouldn't do myself. I know I wouldn't intentionally create a cheater, but it hasn't kept me from laughing each time I see her cheating with another sim I want her to be best friends with.

What a way to start off a relationship!
Test Subject
#145 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 1:37 PM
Well, cramming all of Pleasantview into Goth Manor on it's own is hilarious.
Even more so when Don Lothario gets pwned at chess because Bella cheated. :P

Other than that, I was laughing out loud when it turned out one of my ANGEL Sims was my custom neighborhood's shover; Beatrice never saw it comin'!
And then the town founder was the secondary shover, ehehehehehe. X3
Mad Poster
#146 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 8:24 PM
I love it when a Sim catches another Sim swiping the paper and goes and yells at them.
Scholar
#147 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 5:01 PM
I'm still in disbelief about what I've just seen.
A child Sim brought a friend from school, I followed him inside for some reason and then a moment later decided to see who was his friend from school. Moved the camera outside the house and noticed the trash bin wobbling.... My first thought was that my video card was having problems all of a sudden and the game became unstable. Next second, the trash bin's lid comes off and some kid's head appears, poking out from the bin!! The girl Sim, who happenned to be a granddaugther of Loki and Circe Beaker, is sitting in the trash bin and munching on something.. Then she jumps out as nothing ever happenned and goes in to play with my kid Sim.
What was that?? :D
Top Secret Researcher
#148 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 8:54 AM
A filthy little brat?
Field Researcher
#149 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 9:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Amairani
I'm still in disbelief about what I've just seen.
A child Sim brought a...What was that?? :D

Sims with 0 neat points can eat out of the trash can/ bin disgusting isn't it? I have never seen it in my game because I generally avoid slobs like the plague as they are so annoying (irl too).
Field Researcher
#150 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 2:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsamu
Sims with 0 neat points can eat out of the trash can/ bin disgusting isn't it? I have never seen it in my game because I generally avoid slobs like the plague as they are so annoying (irl too).

Well, I did see a Grand Witch doing it... On a date, no less.
Page 6 of 58