Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Invisible Driveway & Extensions

by roddyaleixo Posted 19th Sep 2005 at 9:58 AM - Updated 10th May 2006 at 4:19 AM by roddyaleixo

261 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 233 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 11
Test Subject
#101 Old 8th Feb 2006 at 10:03 PM
Great!!! now I can make stone driveways and stuff. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 9th Feb 2006 at 3:22 PM
that's pretty. tnx, I'm downloading it!good job !=)
Test Subject
#103 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 7:58 AM
Default Waykool
thanx nice touch to all my homes!!!!
Test Subject
#104 Old 11th Feb 2006 at 8:19 AM
why it has taken me this long to find this, I don't know, but I am adding you to my list of simming Gods, thanks soooooooo much

If you like scary stuff and want a scary upgrade to your Sims 2 game, please visit This link.
Test Subject
#105 Old 13th Feb 2006 at 6:08 AM
I wish I had Nightlife! This is so cool!

Come è possibile che l'impossibile è non soltanto possibile ma inevitabile?
Test Subject
#106 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 6:25 PM
Thanks so much! I've been working on a completely Medieval-themed neighborhood, and I was really starting to get fed up with having wagons and horses walking on a concrete driveway (all the while, the roads in the game are now dirt-paved). Thanks again! :D
Test Subject
#107 Old 21st Feb 2006 at 3:30 AM
Just as stated in another comment, this was something we all wanted...I don't even think I realized i did until I found it! great job and keep em coming!
Test Subject
#108 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 10:57 AM
Thankyou so much, what a perfect idea it sure beats having loads of new driveways. Yet we still get to have any driveway we want xxx

Thanks
Test Subject
#109 Old 2nd Mar 2006 at 5:26 PM
Default Thanks...
Can't wait to try it out. an yes i was getting sick of the others that came with the game. good job

Lab Assistant
#110 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 3:44 AM
Did anyone have problems with lots not loading if they had this pre-installation of OFB?
Test Subject
#111 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:08 AM
yup, maybe this kneeds an update, so it works on OFB.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#112 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 5:54 AM
hmmm, weird, this is just a recolor, it shouldn't have problems with the EP, at least I didn't have any, and my houses with it on them works just fine... can you please specify what happens exactly?

Do you belive frogs can bite? If not, then you should, because they do! LOL!
Test Subject
#113 Old 6th Mar 2006 at 9:14 AM
for me, it doesn't appear in the downloads list when u load the game. thefore it doesnt work. like you havnt even got it in the list, or Downloads folder.
Test Subject
#114 Old 11th Mar 2006 at 8:20 PM
great work thanks.
Test Subject
#115 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 11:27 AM
For those of you who don't see it in the list there is an easy way - just place the concrete one and then use the recolor-tool. That's how i do it all the time and it works fine ...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#116 Old 13th Mar 2006 at 3:33 PM
It's not a whole new object, with new GUID and such... It's just a simple recolor... Lol! (except it has no color )
It is not meant to show up in the catalogue... it's meant to show up under recolors for the concrete driveaway... as I always specified, so yes:
Quote: Originally posted by klothilde42
For those of you who don't see it in the list there is an easy way - just place the concrete one and then use the recolor-tool. That's how i do it all the time and it works fine ...

Well said! That is the easy and only way

Do you belive frogs can bite? If not, then you should, because they do! LOL!
Test Subject
#117 Old 16th Mar 2006 at 8:36 AM
Recolours for building parts don't work in all cases like for objects - no choosing option for the colour in the detailed view in catalogue ... Those things where not really thought to be recoloured but the great modders in the sims community still found ways to do things like that.
That's the reason why not everyone can find it though. The same applies to those modular stairs etc and it works the same way i posted a little earlier.
Test Subject
#118 Old 27th Mar 2006 at 10:18 AM
hey my computer won't exept rar.files do you think that you could put up a zip.file? Please!
Test Subject
#119 Old 30th Mar 2006 at 9:36 PM
thx for the driveway =) =) =)
Test Subject
#120 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 11:16 AM
This is excellent -- just what I'm looking for! Thank you! :D

"Do my worst, eh? Smithers, release the robotic Richard Simmons." - Mr. Burns, The Simpsons
Scholar
#121 Old 11th May 2006 at 10:24 AM
Very useful

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Test Subject
#122 Old 19th May 2006 at 4:42 PM
Default Thanks!
Thanks so much for this driveway! You are the man!!
Instructor
#123 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 12:59 AM
Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
Test Subject
#124 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 11:55 PM
Looking forward to trying this out in game, would it be possible to also release a version of the driveway extension that is invisible? Thanks!
Test Subject
#125 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 3:12 AM
Sorry about the rar/zip thing I just found the alzip program.Your downloads are great as always thanks and sorry

Animals are NOT ours 2 wear.
Animals are NOT ours 2 experiment on.
If you agree with me, the copy&paste on your siggy
Page 5 of 11