Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gerard Way

by jenfold Posted 5th Mar 2007 at 12:25 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2007 at 1:27 PM by jenfold : Because I like to be the one who gets to do the editing of my posts

154 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 139 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 7
THANKS POST
#151 Old 4th May 2014 at 8:00 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#152 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 10:59 AM
It looks so much like him from the Revenge era! *Cries forever*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#153 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 5:51 AM
Gerard-Freaking-Way
*Dies on fangirlism*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 3:57 PM
There is a bit of a problem, the links to the meshes for him are gone (this is probably a problem due to time period and moving on considering the newer games). I was wondering if there are replacement things I could download that are similar to still achieve the perfect gerard way (and all his shining glory).
Test Subject
#155 Old 29th Aug 2016 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MissNobody16
There is a bit of a problem, the links to the meshes for him are gone (this is probably a problem due to time period and moving on considering the newer games). I was wondering if there are replacement things I could download that are similar to still achieve the perfect gerard way (and all his shining glory).

I found the Kavar hair mesh on the Insim site. They've changed to a .org. It's called "night". I went ahead and just uploaded the file for you but in case I did it wrong, I will copypasta the link too!!! I still play 2 as well and lost all of my CC during an accident on my old computer haha. Now I have an external hard drive!! As for the red and black streaked hair, look in the comments and there is a link to Kavar's mesh as well. That one is called "armani". I haven't attempted to DL the clothes yet so let me see what adventures these bring!!!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Kavar_night.rar (2.08 MB, 70 downloads)
Description: This is the mesh for the his hair. http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=2798
Page 7 of 7