Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Easy Computer 080629

by christianlov Posted 15th Jun 2008 at 3:49 PM - Updated 18th Jul 2008 at 1:51 PM by christianlov

60 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 1:02 PM
It would be nice if you could add "study parenting" to this computer. I know my pregnant person should be doing this while waiting for the baby, but half the time I forget. Then the new parents are trying to take care of baby, read up on parenting, work and live as usual. Let's face it, this would just be a handy hack. Thanks for considering.

"It is what it is."
Test Subject
#27 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 10:45 AM
This work with aparment life expasion?
Field Researcher
#28 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:48 AM
Yeah, siouxsn, can you tell us how compatible this hack seems to be with Apartment Life (if you have this expansion pack), please? It would be a wonderful help to many of us! Thanks!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#29 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 10:26 AM
I can't reply on behalf of Christianlov, but from what I could see inside the package, it should be compatible with Apartment Life, meaning that all the functions included in the hacked computer should still work after installing AL; of course, as siouxsn already noted, this does not mean that the computer can automatically "gain" the new features from Apartment Life (studying parenting and all the other subjects introduced with AL).
In any case, Christianlov is an extremely skilled creator and coder, and this object can't possibly create any damage to your game (it doesn't contain any "global mod"); therefore, you can safely test it yourself, and report here if some of the original functions don't work any more with AL.

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#30 Old 28th Oct 2008 at 4:52 PM
Hi
First I wanna thank you for this amazing UL :lovestruc
Second, I would like to know if this works with apartment life?
I look forward to an answer
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 9:49 AM
Yes it works with AL, but there are not the new AL-Options like "study life-skills faster" and so on...
Test Subject
#32 Old 30th Oct 2008 at 5:23 PM
I love this computer and was wondering if you planned to update it for AL. I would love to be able to study some of the life skills and enthusiasm interst on it(from FT)
Test Subject
#33 Old 8th Nov 2008 at 10:37 PM
Is this updated for apartment life?
Test Subject
#34 Old 19th Nov 2008 at 2:01 AM
This is my favorite hack of all times!! I would not play without it. YES it works with Apartment Life. I have played it with every EP and no problems.
For me, if it conflicts with any other hack... the other hack goes. But in I haven't had any problems with this particular hack EVER causing problems.
Great job in case I never told you!!!
Test Subject
#35 Old 7th Dec 2008 at 12:26 PM
I concur, This is my favorite hack! Every house must have one! All of your creations are wonderful. Thank you so much for all your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 7:49 PM
Since nobody said it, thanks for the imput Numenor. Having an awsome persons input is always advantagous for us n00bs who have no idea about coding and worry about breaking the game or borking a hood.
Test Subject
#37 Old 11th Jan 2009 at 10:58 PM
I think this may be the best download I have ever done *lets out one tear of joy*
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 22nd Jan 2009 at 2:06 AM
This is a great hack, and one of my favorites. Is there any way to get it to show up on community lots?

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
Test Subject
#39 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 12:50 AM
Hi glad to see that you've come bak with new and some old items as my comp had to be fixed and lost all of my hacked objects.I just wanted to ask if you still have the little sister comp that you could buy take away,clothing ect.thx
Test Subject
#40 Old 16th Feb 2009 at 6:42 AM
Cheers for this , works for me with all ep's including ep8
Test Subject
#41 Old 14th Mar 2009 at 5:01 AM
Ihave All ep's and stuff packs , have found this to work fantastic , thanks again
Test Subject
#42 Old 19th Mar 2009 at 6:25 PM
again I say thanks , hard drive dumped on me and had to find this again , I have all ep's and sp's and never had a problem it's great
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th May 2009 at 4:50 PM
Thanks!!!!!!!! Supah Computah!!!!
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Jun 2009 at 6:19 PM
C00l! It's just like a real computer! I'll download it right now.
Test Subject
#45 Old 18th Aug 2009 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AudCand
This is a great hack, and one of my favorites. Is there any way to get it to show up on community lots?

I'd like to see this as well, so sims can hire employees over the limit without having to go home and come back to a community lot.

Great object!

~Cat
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Oct 2009 at 4:57 AM
its compatible with every thing some on wrote it up the top umm yes this is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dats a parrot made it myself tehe HI MUM

__(")>
_<( )>
...." "
Test Subject
#47 Old 6th Jan 2010 at 6:59 PM
I have some question, the feature 'easy business'.Is that require something like Sim 2: Business Life(I forget what it's called)?Or 'easy business' can be use without any Sim 2 Expand?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 10th Jan 2010 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazedActionDude
I have some question, the feature 'easy business'.Is that require something like Sim 2: Business Life(I forget what it's called)?Or 'easy business' can be use without any Sim 2 Expand?

That requires Open For Business expansion pack. ^^
Forum Resident
#49 Old 14th May 2010 at 2:28 AM
I wanna thank you for this great mod. I have almost all your mods& they are all great. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
#50 Old 13th Jul 2010 at 10:15 AM
I LOVE YOU my magic person!!!!! You are really MAGIC!!!
Page 2 of 3