Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 11:43 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How do I install patches ?
Hello ! I've heard there are patches for the Sims 2 but I'm not really sure on how to install them/where to find them. I don't have the UC, I have all of the games except from M&G Stuff on disk, some are CD and some are DVD. Sorry if this is a dumb question haha, but thank you !!
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 11:56 AM
Download each applicable patch, So the CD patches for the CD disks and the DVD patches for the DVD disks. Save them to a folder.
Then from memory just click them and let them run one at a time.
Downloadeding them takes some time, running them is fast, this is why I suggest saving them.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Jun 2020 at 11:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Download each applicable patch, So the CD patches for the CD disks and the DVD patches for the DVD disks. Save them to a folder.
Then from memory just click them and let them run one at a time.
Downloadeding them takes some time, running them is fast, this is why I suggest saving them.

Thank you !!