Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 10:03 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Apartment Life not installing after uninstalling it for Mansion & Garden stuff
I got all of the EPs (but apartment life) and 2 stuff packs last month, and got the rest of the EPs and stuff packs (but mansion & garden stuff) 3 weeks ago. They all downloaded nicely, except when Ikea home stuff and kitchen & bath said that pets needed to be removed. After that, I downloaded Apartment Life, and then pets. 3 days ago I got Mansion & Garden stuff (M&G for short) and when I tried to install it, it said that Apartment Life needed to be removed in order for it to install. I removed Apartment Life, and downloaded M&G, and tried to install Apartment life after that, and then it updated, said that it was updated already, and then said that there was an error when trying to install Apartment Life. I want to have Ultimate Collection, but I didnt have the chance to get it from Origin a few years ago. Help? Anyone? I have a windows 10 by the way. : (
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Jul 2021 at 11:04 AM
There is no need for you to open a new thread on the same issue. Stick to the thread you have started first:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=658420