Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Apr 2022 at 10:02 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Dance & Pool Skills
Is there a way to view what a sims dance & pool skills are? I know for teens, you need to get up to level 8 for both to get the associated Scholarships. I know with dance skills, once you get to level 8, you can tell you are there when dance options include 'Bust A Move" and you have to get the sims to do the 'Smustle Dance' to get there, and I know with the pool skills you have to also perfect both trick shots. But perfecting the skill shots doesn't mean you are at level 8 so I can't tell until I apply for scholarships. I just want to know if there is a way to find out what the skill points are so that I don't have to keep applying for scholarships to find out.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 12th May 2022 at 12:19 AM
Yes, the Bonsai of Wisdom will show these skills. I'd link but I'm on mobile. However, you can find it right on this site.

I'll try adding the link anyway:
https://modthesims.info/d/208176
Mad Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2022 at 1:20 AM
You don't have to do the smustle to increase dance skill, any dance will do. A tip, sims stop doing regular dancing (the Dance Solo option on the radio) when their energy hits a certain point, but if they know a vacation dance they will continue to do those dances even at low energy.