Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2022 at 9:24 AM
Default SimPE scare
Hello,
I wanted to post this forum because im really panicking about this and hopefully someone can answer me. Im praying it's not corruption.
I've been playing my uberhood for a month or so now and i just noticed today in SimPE a sim who has a name with a red background meaning no character data. When i investigated this myself in SimPE i noticed it is a male sim named Erik McMillan who is under the Service NPC's category. I believe he might be someone related to the bon voyage as he "knows" (without the known checkbox actually being checked) Don Lothario and he would of only known Don because he went on holiday recently. Can this be a bellhop? If so, is it normal for background to be red? And is it normal for the character file number to be a .1at the end? I haven't made ANY unsafe NPC playable, ive ran hoodchecker and it gave me the all good (nothing besides 2 no sims with character files but i researched that and it is fine since that is for 2 of my mods, the surfing one and bonehilda) and ive downloaded heaps of anti corruption mods because my anxiety can't handle this... But what i also found out is that there are also some Unknown Potatoes with red background... I haven't touched any of these characters but is it normal to have a red potato in ur simPE?

Thankyou
Screenshots
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd May 2022 at 3:03 PM
It's just a spilt character file, those are fine, SimPE just had a bug where it doesn't read them properly. The game has no problem with them. And if the "known" box isn't checked, no, those sims do not know each other.