Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#51 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 3:45 PM
Month: December

Advertisement
Mad Poster
#52 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:51 PM
November: Thanksgiving Dinner with my game's most unconventional family :D

Ugh. I hated having to resize it to 1000X750. That really distorted it. Here it is, unedited if anyone cares.
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#53 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 3:08 AM
(I thought I lost mine and was prepared to just skip this. Turns out I saved it to my desktop of all places- and thanks to my desktop background I just didn't see it, lol) December: Up early preparing the Christmas Rack of Lamb.

The other one
Original Poster
#54 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 9:24 PM
@_Thundergirl_, @MariTom, @SimsRocka778, @smh0407, @Misty4m, @mustluvcatz, you have all been added to the table, thanks for your entries

@NabucodonosorII, given the circumstances, I think it’s perfectly reasonable for you to delete and start again with your second entry. You should treat it as a new entry entirely so you can still choose any month but you are not guaranteed a spot in the contest until your new entry is in and you’ve been added to the table. Your first entry has been added to the table.

@TheHatter, I’m afraid your entry is showing as 938 x 750px, it needs to be 1000 x 750px. You have not been added to the table.

@lil bag2, I’m afraid your entry doesn’t fit with the theme of the contest which is “Mr or Miss”. Entries should have only one sim in the image or one sim should be the obvious main focus of the image. You have not been added to the table.

Sorry for the long gap since the last update, guys, I was busy being a weak and useless flu-riddled snot bag.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Field Researcher
#55 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 10:16 PM

My November entry. A dark but beautiful evening after some kind of fancy party staring out at the crystal sea.

lemonade
Mad Poster
#56 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 4:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
@lil bag2, I’m afraid your entry doesn’t fit with the theme of the contest which is “Mr or Miss”. Entries should have only one sim in the image or one sim should be the obvious main focus of the image. You have not been added to the table.

Yikes. How did I miss that? I'm sorry
Mad Poster
#57 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 5:35 AM
Hope this is better:

June
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#58 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 4:45 PM
September: Mr Oakes is excited to start molding his new crop of young minds

Lab Assistant
#59 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 7:22 PM
August

A perfectly normal balmy August evening, just as the nights are 'drawing in'.
The scent of night flowering plants fills the air, the distant sounds of neighbours laughing and sipping prosecco, and Sylivia Arbuthnott, drinking in the last of the summer warmth in her gardenia fragranced bubble bath (not neglecting the standard of decency expected in Willow Creek of course, by sporting her full body outdoor bathing suit and matching waterproof cardigan)
Bliss.

This is my second and final entry.
The other one
Original Poster
#60 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 7:54 PM
@Euan, @lil bag2, @justJones and @kkffoo, thanks for your entries, you’re all added to the table now

Theorist
#61 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 8:02 PM
After many trials and error to learning how to pose Sims, I present you all: July :lovestruc
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 8:59 PM Last edited by SimsRocka778 : 20th Nov 2014 at 9:54 PM.
@TMBrandon that posing is incredible :D

Dreaming about summer already.. (June)
Cleanin' the car c=

I'm so angry you can see the sink's tap on the bonnet of the car :p

p.s if you want the car
http://thesimsresource.com/download...ps/id/1269725/#

By the way, how many times can you enter (in different months)?
Mad Poster
#63 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 9:32 PM
DAMN! That's really good O___O
Alchemist
#64 Old 22nd Nov 2014 at 3:15 AM
You guys are getting awfully good at this! :lovestruc
The other one
Original Poster
#65 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 5:20 AM Last edited by missroxor : 23rd Nov 2014 at 6:24 AM.
@SimsRocka778, thanks for your entry, you’re added to the table In answer to your question, you can enter a total of two times per game. So you have one more go in this contest but if you have TS3 or TS2 you still have another two goes in each of those

@TMBrandon, I have to admit, I’m a little unsure whether to add your entry to the table or not. The hair seems quite blurry on top like it may have been photoshopped and photoshopping anything that’s not a weather effect is not allowed in this contest. I’ve asked the other hosts their opinions and will let you know when we’ve reached a decision. In the mean time, if you could maybe link to the custom hair, that would help

Theorist
#66 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 2:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missroxor
@SimsRocka778, thanks for your entry, you’re added to the table In answer to your question, you can enter a total of two times per game. So you have one more go in this contest but if you have TS3 or TS2 you still have another two goes in each of those

@TMBrandon, I have to admit, I’m a little unsure whether to add your entry to the table or not. The hair seems quite blurry on top like it may have been photoshopped and photoshopping anything that’s not a weather effect is not allowed in this contest. I’ve asked the other hosts their opinions and will let you know when we’ve reached a decision. In the mean time, if you could maybe link to the custom hair, that would help

The hair is here http://puccamichi.tumblr.com/post/1...ted-edited-mesh

It is blurry because it's an alpha texture and they have transparency issues with post processing on which is why it looks blurry because the hair is transparent and the background is blurry from post-processing in the game. Hell, I would've fixed the shoulder if I photoshopped! LOL
Instructor
#67 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 8:40 PM
I've decided to do a second entry - This one's for July

Test Subject
#68 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 11:03 PM Last edited by limeflowers : 25th Nov 2014 at 7:24 PM.
Default limeflowers' January Entry
This screenshot is quite dark and moody and I think January can be a little like that sometimes (especially if you've got nothing in February to look forward to). I think it's pretty too though.

If anyone wants links to the cc I've used on her (all free - I have no money) just ask and I'll be happy to send you them.

(:
Screenshots
Theorist
#69 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 12:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Julie J
I've decided to do a second entry - This one's for July

Oh, this is a call for war. *plotting for may*
Field Researcher
#70 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 12:42 AM
(Cinco de) Mayo

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
The other one
Original Poster
#71 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 9:29 PM
@TMBrandon, @Julie J, @limeflowers and @w_sims, thanks for your entries, you’re all added to the table now

Quote: Originally posted by TMBrandon
The hair is here http://puccamichi.tumblr.com/post/1...ted-edited-mesh

It is blurry because it's an alpha texture and they have transparency issues with post processing on which is why it looks blurry because the hair is transparent and the background is blurry from post-processing in the game. Hell, I would've fixed the shoulder if I photoshopped! LOL

I had to ask advice on this because I know sod all about meshes and alphas and though I have TS4, I haven’t really experimented with a lot of CAS cc yet except some default replacements. Now that I’ve had glass shaders explained to me in layman terms, I’ve added you to the table Sorry for delaying your entry but I hope you understand I had to check, it wouldn’t be fair on other contestants if you had just been allowed to use photoshop on your sim The mod I spoke to also suggested a no blur mod like this one might help with this issue in the future.

Lab Assistant
#72 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 11:26 PM Last edited by sydney511 : 26th Nov 2014 at 11:28 PM. Reason: Clarification on clovers
Month: March

(I really hope I did the sizing right)

Unfortunately the game has no clovers (for St. Patrick's Day) so I chose the closest plant I could find, which are those green bushy things are the ground. Since March is when spring officially starts I decided to make it very floral and pretty, and show that my sim can finally come out to play
I did *slightly* adjust the brightness as it was a little too dark for my taste considering it's supposed to be spring. I hope that's okay! I included the original photo so you can see the difference, but it's really not that much now that I look at it.

Test Subject
#73 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:16 PM
My entry for July.

Going for a swim in the evening.

"I only live in real life, when my Sims need a break"
Test Subject
#74 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 7:25 PM
My entry for November.

Playing in the rain.

"I only live in real life, when my Sims need a break"
Test Subject
#75 Old 27th Nov 2014 at 11:33 PM
An April entry
http://i1375.photobucket.com/albums...ng?t=1417128989

"If the square root of a potato is a potato, then a potato is a potato... >:O I WANT POTATOES!!!"
Locked thread
Page 3 of 4