Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th May 2021 at 12:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Seasons, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Leftovers disappearing from fridge
Every time my Sims put away leftovers, there's no option to get them back out. I am using custom food content and Mog's Simply Leftovers and yet the food keeps disappearing. I ran the Hack Conflict Utility but that doesn't find any conflicts. How do I fix this?

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 12th May 2021 at 1:19 AM
Are you using custom fridges or the K&B ones (or maybe custom ones based on the K&B ones)? If so, make sure they're updated - I think leftovers are a Seasons feature (if I'm not completely mistaken) and the K&B appliances weren't properly updated/enabled by EA because they were based on the Pets EP which came before.

There's a couple fixes linked here for the K&B ones: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Leftover, depending on which EP you have (both available here on MTS)

Can't guarantee custom fridges/appliances will work with the mod, but the EA ones should.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th May 2021 at 10:55 AM Last edited by adamsavagefan : 12th May 2021 at 11:33 AM.
I don't have any custom fridges. But I'll try that fix and see what happens.

Edit: Still not working. Can't get leftovers.

Edit 2: Okay. It seems I can get leftovers with the Kitchen and Bath fridge, but not the base game one. Why does that happen?

Rob Riemensnyder is the biggest coward who ever lived. Stay away from him.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 12th May 2021 at 2:22 PM
Do you have the same issues with regular EA food? If not, it could be an issue with the custom foods.