Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default swimshorts replacement

by windkeeper Posted 16th May 2006 at 5:14 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 7:04 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

69 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 67 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 17th May 2006 at 2:43 AM
umm so now your my hero :]]
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:30 AM
OMG amazing! great job on textures too! I hated the old swimming clothes, specially the briefs!

Thank you so much!! :D
Field Researcher
#28 Old 17th May 2006 at 4:47 AM
these are the greatest i totally hate the original swimmers. are you going to do this for elders also??

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:17 PM
Amen! *huggles you* n_n

<33 A
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 17th May 2006 at 12:54 PM
love it!!!

-Isis-
Field Researcher
#31 Old 17th May 2006 at 1:07 PM
These are great! I was wondering if there was any way that you could do the Uni-conversion thing with the female young adults pj's and undies? They are great and I know that my graduates would like to be able to wear their favorite jammies even after they leave college. Thanks so much! Your talent still amazes me!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 17th May 2006 at 3:47 PM
Your so talented Windkeeper. I never would have been able to pull this off(and believe I have tried finding longer trunks hidden in game) but I botch it up all the time. I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 17th May 2006 at 5:37 PM
Brilliant, thank you!
Inventor
#34 Old 17th May 2006 at 8:12 PM
Ah! Freaking brilliant! wounderful!
!@_o!.oO(Love it! :D)

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th May 2006 at 1:30 AM
Absolutely friggin awesome! You are my Simmies God (one of anyway...can't forget the other Mods on this site )

The moon is full but there is an incompleteness. The days are beautiful but I feel a bitter sweetness. If I had a wish or even a choice I'd wake up to the sound of your voice. Oh how I miss waking up to the sound of your voice.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 18th May 2006 at 6:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by enchantedw0lf
These are great! I was wondering if there was any way that you could do the Uni-conversion thing with the female young adults pj's and undies? They are great and I know that my graduates would like to be able to wear their favorite jammies even after they leave college. Thanks so much! Your talent still amazes me!
I just uploaded the file that unlocks all Uni outfits. Get it in this thread.
Field Researcher
#37 Old 19th May 2006 at 12:50 AM
Finally! Those old ones were ugly :P

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Test Subject
#38 Old 19th May 2006 at 1:26 AM
this is a really really good idea! Thank you so much!

This is Bunny.
()__()
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Cut and paste Bunny into your sig to help him gain world domination!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 21st May 2006 at 9:16 AM
If I wanted these swim trunks as a regular (not replacement) download, where would I be able to find them?

I don't entirely hate ALL of the Maxis items to want to replace them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 21st May 2006 at 10:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LauraBow
If I wanted these swim trunks as a regular (not replacement) download, where would I be able to find them?

I don't entirely hate ALL of the Maxis items to want to replace them.

You will find them all at TSR, I have quite a collection of swimwear there: adults and teens, more teens, and kids
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd May 2006 at 2:34 PM
@_@ Thank you a million times! Like so many others, I absolutely hate the Maxis simwear for men. These look amazing!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 23rd May 2006 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
You will find them all at TSR, I have quite a collection of swimwear there: adults and teens, more teens, and kids

Oooh, nice! Thanks!
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th May 2006 at 11:32 PM Last edited by simaphobic : 29th May 2006 at 11:34 PM. Reason: Clarification within the last sentence.
Default < 3
I'm sure my older Sims will be utterly depressed, as now they will be unable to run around in their little Speedos and growl at unaware females.

But I, for one, say thank you. This was definately something I've been looking for since ...pretty much the very beginning of my downloading life.

< 3, simaphobia
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 12:54 AM
I'm 'a have a party. Anyway to thank you? Impossile. Those swimsuits wer U-G-L-Y

"Clive slipped through my fingers and went to heaven."-Me
Field Researcher
#45 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 8:52 AM
Has anyone tried this with OFB? WIndkeeper, I notice you say these are for the base game onl, but will they really make my game implode if I use them with all three EPs (UNI NL & OFB)?

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 6:10 PM
Yes, your game will implode and your computer will melt down!! Bwa-ha-ha!

Seriously, when something says "base game only", it means it will work in any game version, starting from base and with any or all added expansion packs. It does NOT mean that you can only use it in the base game without expansion packs, lol!
Field Researcher
#47 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
Yes, your game will implode and your computer will melt down!! Bwa-ha-ha!

Seriously, when something says "base game only", it means it will work in any game version, starting from base and with any or all added expansion packs. It does NOT mean that you can only use it in the base game without expansion packs, lol!

Thank you! Love your work......worship you, in fact. Thank you for responding so quickly......and for helping us get rid of those hideous Maxis default swimtrunks. It's why I refused to let my Simmies date townies. Such horror when they've change into their trunks!

"If..." a TS2 epic about friendship, romance, break-ups, make-ups, misunderstandings, fights, quite a bit of silliness and a little bit of rock and roll."
Test Subject
#48 Old 19th Jun 2006 at 10:46 PM
yay!! no longer shall my sims swim in short shorts!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 4:37 AM
Thanks God somebody made it! I was so sick of these ugly default swim suits!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#50 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 5:31 PM
thank you! I HATE those weird too short brightly colored shorts..and no more speedos!
Page 2 of 3