Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 4:43 AM
Seasons Length
I am using Simlogical's age template for both sims and pets. I took the original max age value for each life stage and doubled it (for example the original age value multiplied with 2) and my question is what seasons length would work?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 6:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aspersim
seasons last 5 days so maybe 10 would double their length and add 20 sim days to the already 20 sim days making 40 days for a year 10 days for a sim season

I will try that to see if it works for me. Thanks!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 6:13 AM
I've exteneded my seaonson length to 10 days for each season and sims get a year older every 40 days which means they'll see all four seasons in each year of life.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 8:34 AM
I have my seasons set to 7 days, so one week is one season.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I have my seasons set to 7 days, so one week is one season.

I will try 7 days.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2022 at 11:32 PM
My ageing system is 1 day = 6 months. Most age spans are doubled except for teen (10 days) and adult which is 74 days. I kept season length as is, so 5 days. The season really isn't connected to the sims ageing so I never felt a need to change it for that. As far as length goes I have thought about making it four days simply to have a short round as I play a round to the season.
I would go more with how long of a season you feel like playing rather than tying it down to ageing.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~