Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unlocked University outfits *Updated for PETS Nov 19/06*

by windkeeper Posted 18th May 2006 at 6:13 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2006 at 9:27 PM by windkeeper

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Instructor
#51 Old 28th May 2006 at 3:32 AM
Thank you for updating this.

Melissa
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 28th May 2006 at 7:35 AM
Is it possible to unlock the graduation outfit?

I'd like my YA to be able to wear it for awhile after graduating but w/o having to throw a graduation party.

Adult sims could wear it to their college reunion.

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#53 Old 28th May 2006 at 8:32 PM
I added new file for grads outfits, includes gowns and hats.
Test Subject
#54 Old 28th May 2006 at 10:49 PM
Nice work Windkeeper, I was wondering if you were ever bored and running out of mod ideas if you could make the 5 or so Teen Male polo shirts, jeans and sandal outfits wearable by Adult sims.

Thanks
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#55 Old 29th May 2006 at 2:46 AM
That is not exactly the same thing as unlocking outfits. What you are asking is 5 or so new MESHES for adults, since teens and adults are different size.
Test Subject
#56 Old 29th May 2006 at 3:56 AM
Yea I figured it would be meshes, but I thought it would only be one, no problem thanks anyways tho, the Uni clothes is good, I'm gonna get this grad gown now too.
Thanks
Test Subject
#57 Old 29th May 2006 at 12:25 PM
Nice, but it would be great to make the young adults wear the adults clothes too.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#58 Old 29th May 2006 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by redhead.dk
Nice, but it would be great to make the young adults wear the adults clothes too.
Just like the request above, this one wold require a lot of work, but not new meshes though.
Field Researcher
#59 Old 31st May 2006 at 3:01 PM
that's supa!
thanks that you made this uni outfits available now!

nothing there
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 5:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by windkeeper
I added new file for grads outfits, includes gowns and hats.

Thank you very much!

*Susan*
Sims 3: Laura Bow, Lillian Prune, and Steve Dorian by me!
Space Pony
#61 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 12:15 AM
Love this, thank you so much for your hard work!

Now a noobie question... I have NL... do I need BOTH the bottom 2 files to have the gowns as well? It's just not clear as it was when there were only 2 files.... I read this thread twice to see if I could understand it before asking, I promise! :D

So... do I need the middle NL file for all the outfits minus the gowns, and then i have to add the gown one if I want the gowns too... or is the gown one an update of the middle file that includes the gowns and has ALL them as well - so I only add just that one?

Eek... Hope you understand that gobbledygook!

Love all your tweaks for my game... thanks for sharing your time and talent

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#62 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 12:48 AM
Yes, you need both files in your case. Gown file is a separate file for gowns only. Sorry for not replying sooner, I missed to check this thread! Oh, and I updated the post to explain the third file
Test Subject
#63 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 12:47 AM
First I was deceived that such awesome clothings could only be wear for sims when at college, so thanks alot for this patch, it's really a sweet idea ^^
Space Pony
#64 Old 10th Jun 2006 at 5:19 AM
Ty for your reply windkeeper

If at first you DO succeed, try not to look so astonished!
Test Subject
#65 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 5:38 AM
Hi ya really cool to have the university fashion unlocked. If I downloaded some young adult clothing, will the adults be able to wear it too?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#66 Old 15th Jun 2006 at 6:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RainbowBear
Hi ya really cool to have the university fashion unlocked. If I downloaded some young adult clothing, will the adults be able to wear it too?
No, they wont. That custom clothes would have to be changed manually, but I think there are tools already that allow you to do that.
Field Researcher
#67 Old 28th Jun 2006 at 5:33 AM
Thanks I Really Like those babydoll tops They Have.
Forum Resident
#68 Old 3rd Jul 2006 at 8:50 PM
Just a note to say: THANKS!!!! :lovestruc

Always,
Emma
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 6th Jul 2006 at 11:18 PM
Rockin' out with this download!
Scholar
#70 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 12:37 AM
Thankyou so much for this, I really wan't those uni clothes for my adult sim

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
#71 Old 14th Jul 2006 at 2:31 PM
Thankyou. Thankyou. THANYOU ! I always wondered why the adults got all the boring clothes . Did I say THANKYOU? I did? Then let me say it again. THANKYOU!!!
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 12:05 PM
thanks works great but i wanted to know....why i can't choose custom young adult clothes...cuz i have sum custom ones which i cant choose
Field Researcher
#73 Old 27th Jul 2006 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RocScholar
thanks works great but i wanted to know....why i can't choose custom young adult clothes...cuz i have sum custom ones which i cant choose

You have to change them manually - I found a thread somewhere once that told you how, but can't remember where it was now. But any custom YA clothes are set as such by the creators, so won't be affected by this.

I for one loved the style I could give my YA sims, but one in particular got dressed in this hideous outfit when he grew up - I loved that denim outfit, now I can have it back! Thanks Wind :D
Field Researcher
#74 Old 4th Aug 2006 at 12:16 AM
!

Thankyou!! I didn't think this was possible! But it is!! YAYNESS!

Please call me Ace
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 7:20 PM
this is what i always wanted! thanks.
Page 3 of 5