Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ouch! That stings! - 16 Masks

by pickpock Posted 16th Apr 2007 at 9:20 PM

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:28 PM
Wonderful job, pickpock, I love your creations, thank you
Theorist
#27 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 6:29 PM
Thankyou!!
Test Subject
#28 Old 20th Apr 2007 at 10:29 PM
Cool! Just what i need when my girl simmies fight over a boy *lol* Ohhhh that looked painful *tee-hee*

Romeo & Juliet.
Heartbreakers forever
Field Researcher
#29 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 4:02 PM
love these bsing em a LOT since I nabbed em
Instructor
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 5:34 PM Last edited by pickpock : 21st Apr 2007 at 9:23 PM.
Well if it isn't my little Llama
I'm glad you like (I'm glad that you all like for that matter)
It's funny to think I've released a world of sim hurt

Edit: I'd hug you in a new post my favourite Llama, but I'm afraid the mods wouldn't like that.

II
II
II
V

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Field Researcher
#31 Old 21st Apr 2007 at 8:34 PM Last edited by Elven_Ranger : 22nd Apr 2007 at 9:27 AM.
yup, tis your lil Llama, comming to actually comment on this huge forum *meep*, have to for the Penguin :D

And this Llama quite understands .. the Mod's here are ... strict.
Test Subject
#32 Old 3rd May 2007 at 11:03 AM
I can't say they're cute, BUT...
'love them'!! Yeahhh look realistic and pretty nice!
My simmies will love them for sure( just like I do ).

Thanks

Withered Rose... Frozen Violet... Scarlet Secret Garden...

Visit my SIMS-blog here >> Yuki no SIMS2
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:05 AM
I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!
Oh my flipping god. Pickpock! *dies* I seriously fell off my chair there when I saw theses! I ADORE your wounds!! (TeHe, that sounds funny.) I can't stand any others, they just don't compare to yours!
Cant wait till you find new ways to horrendously mutilate your simmies <3
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#34 Old 13th May 2007 at 4:43 PM
Ooooh! I love these... just what I needed. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 13th May 2007 at 9:53 PM
Brilliant! Thank you so much from a new Sims story writer. This will come in very handy for a new story I have floating around my dusty brain :D

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 28th May 2007 at 9:36 AM
Thank you very much. They're awesome. I love them. And it's wonderul that you can let your sims get injured in more than just one way. My poor sims. Nice work. It woul be great if you'd make more of such amazing special effects.

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Test Subject
#37 Old 16th Jun 2007 at 4:18 PM
heyy i love your masks, in fact i downloaded them, and they look great in the game. since you do such a great job with blood, I was wondering if you are up to a challenge.

I've looked everywhere on every site for bloody wrists.. I'm trying to make a story to post on the exchange about a cutter, but it's just not the same to say she cuts if the readers can't see scars and bloody marks.

so i was wondering if u know how, and if your willing, could u make bloody/scarred wrists? you would be a total hero for me haha and I would make sure to definitely mention you and add a link for your site in my credits. Sorry to request, but I was just wondering. thankss good job btw
Instructor
Original Poster
#38 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 1:57 PM
Thanks all! I'm glad these'll come in handy for you, and I promise this isn't my last upload of this kind.

Samammy9 - I think the reason why you haven't found any bloody/scared wrists anywhere is because it's not an accesory you can make. As far as I know, there's no full body overlay that's editable in Body Shop. Any changes on the wrists (or the rest of the body below the neck) has to be made on either clothes or the skin it self.
I know I've seen skin with scars on the wrists... so if you look everywhere again, lol, but this time look specifically for skins or clothes, maybe you'll find what you're looking for ^^
And thanks

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 3:00 PM
THIS KILLS the best ever ;P

He who laughs last, does not get it
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 2:30 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
wow this is great! i've always admired your work. keep it up! ^_^

*~ If I had a heart, this is where I would die of laughter.~*
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 4:17 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
without your masks, no one would know the sims in my movies were dead! if you want to see your masks put to use then go to the site below. (sorry it's kinda hard to see them coz of the shot but The blonde girl is wearing some of your masks when she is lying on the ground next to her dead Bf)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7vVBcyT6IE

"She says 'Is beauty all that matters?' and you say 'What else is there?!' You should write a book; how to offend women in five syllables or less."
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 21st Sep 2007 at 3:31 AM
That hurts just looking at it...OUCHIES!!

Quote:
it's the magic of risking everything for a dream that nobody sees but you

~*Cheyenne*~
Test Subject
#43 Old 24th Oct 2007 at 12:11 AM
Ouchies! My face stings just by looking at these!
Great job. Thank you very much! :D
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 6:29 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
#45 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 6:31 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 23rd Dec 2007 at 2:46 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Ey thanks alot, this stuff is so great :p
Lab Assistant
#46 Old 7th Mar 2008 at 8:07 AM
Wow, thanks for these! They'll be perfect for a series I'm planning on making where one of the boys is gonna get a bit roughed up. ^^

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."~William
Test Subject
#47 Old 1st Oct 2008 at 6:48 AM
wow, im up @ 10:47 and dowloading these... IM GONNA HAVE NIGHTMARES TONIGHT! YAY!

watch my vids!
http://www.youtube.com/user/KiyoKenshin
P.S. thanks 4 the awesome content!
Test Subject
#48 Old 16th Apr 2009 at 9:31 PM
These are awesome! I never download stuff like this but Im so downloading it anyway
Test Subject
#49 Old 20th May 2009 at 10:16 PM
Default Thanks!
Thank you so much!!!!!! This is sooooooooo cool!!!!!
Test Subject
#50 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 3:38 AM
Love it! Thanks!
Page 2 of 3