Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[UPDATE] 10 new CAS Sliders (Breast, Hip, Waist, Butt, Head and more)

by jonha Posted 24th Nov 2009 at 4:56 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2012 at 10:45 PM by jonha : Update

2089 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1650 Feedback Posts, 438 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 26 of 84
Scholar
Original Poster
#626 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by athem2310
Hmm... did this slider "kill" the lower lip shape slider? I think it did o.O

Read the faq on the front page. (topic: "my lip slider stopped working")
Test Subject
#627 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 4:22 PM
I saw that a couple of people have expressed a desire for a stomach slider. I understand that the lack of a "bone" for that area is a problem, but I wanted to add myself to the list of those interested. You know, just in case a 3 person throng might motivate you to overcome adversity to great effect.

But this mod is fantastic as it is. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#628 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by earthboyjacobus
I saw that a couple of people have expressed a desire for a stomach slider. I understand that the lack of a "bone" for that area is a problem, but I wanted to add myself to the list of those interested.

I understand that people want one, but as I said, we lack a stomach "bone" and even if a million people would want one, I couldn't do anything about it. You would need create a spearate morph for every mesh (or adjust the existing fat morph) and that's way beyond my scope.

But I'm working on some other nice sliders, that you may like. For example adjusting the ear position and a better sim height slider.
Test Subject
#629 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 3:40 PM
hi i love this Mod work well in my game and my sims look better. I do have a question or possible interference from another mod. I have been trying to work inteen into my game, and for some reason i cannot get it to run with the game. Not saying your mod is conflicting just wondering if anyone has inteen working with this mod and could help. I have this mod and required components, and the uncensored blur removal patch, thats all so trying to figure out why my game locks up on loading when i try and put this mod and inteen together. thanks again for this great mod if inteen dont work at least this one does
Scholar
Original Poster
#630 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drgntat77
I do have a question or possible interference from another mod. I have been trying to work inteen into my game, and for some reason i cannot get it to run with the game.

My sliderhack is incompatible with other core mods, so it is incompatible with Inteen. The sliders alone should work fine. You can also use Delphy's Dashboard tool to check for conflicts.
Test Subject
#631 Old 6th Mar 2010 at 8:01 PM
WOW. now all my fmale sims wont be flat chested (now i can sleep at night knowing that a virtual person can look at someone elses chest from the side a go 'nice rack')
Test Subject
#632 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
My sliderhack is incompatible with other core mods, so it is incompatible with Inteen. The sliders alone should work fine. You can also use Delphy's Dashboard tool to check for conflicts.

Ok thanks for the info, i didnt know if it was user error or what causing the conflict i figured they were conflicting i'll stick with your mod though i know it works fine. havnt been able to run inteen at all. 2 thumbs up on this mod
Test Subject
#633 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 3:35 AM Last edited by Argus : 7th Mar 2010 at 3:47 AM.
First of all, I'd like to say thank you a lot of times!
You're great!

but, I'd like to ask if the slider increaser has some problemems with High-end Loft Stuff.
I tried all of the links of the different increasers you posted at the previous pages except the awesome mode, but the only one that doesn't crash before the loading screen, freezes it at the end of the loading.
When the Loading screen finishes loading, it freezes with the full bar, and doesn't pass to the savegame screen, understand?
Can you help me with this?

PS: I've installed the d3dx9 file and I don't have any core mod installed

thanks again!^^

Há pessoas que lutam uma vez e são boas.
Há pessoas que lutam muitas vezes e são grandes.
Há pessoas que lutam muitos anos e são heróis.
Mas há pessoas que lutam a vida toda... e essas... Ah, essas são imprescindíveis.
Test Subject
#634 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 5:21 AM
hi!

I found a new way to get bigger tits. All you do is play with the fat slider, but make sure not to have any STRENGTH!!!

b[B]b
Lab Assistant
#635 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
The slider hack works with HELS and WA. maybe you forgot to put the d3dx9_31.dll in your HELS game\bin directory, too.

That is exactly what was wrong. Fixing that fixed the problem.

The Cat Lady "Meow!"
:popcorn: Eat'n downloadaholic
Test Subject
#636 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 12:21 PM
I have no Program Files (86) folder. And I can't copy the d3dx9_31.dll file into anything, I can't open it. I've tried everything. And it still doesn't work. I finally got it installed after trying for 3 hours. But I'm completely out of ideas for this.
Test Subject
#637 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 12:27 PM
Ok, well they suddenly started working lol. Thanks :]
Test Subject
#638 Old 7th Mar 2010 at 2:59 PM
I finally tried the awesome mod, and they finally started to work well!
All the slider are running properly and their limit increased to 60!
I installed the bigger one, so I Won't have any problem with this so soon!

Thanks for the sliders again!^^

Há pessoas que lutam uma vez e são boas.
Há pessoas que lutam muitas vezes e são grandes.
Há pessoas que lutam muitos anos e são heróis.
Mas há pessoas que lutam a vida toda... e essas... Ah, essas são imprescindíveis.
Test Subject
#639 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 12:25 AM Last edited by nikki99c : 8th Mar 2010 at 12:35 AM.
When I try to go into CAS or into one of my saved games , the game shuts down. Does anyone else have this problem?
Please help me. Thanks.
Scholar
Original Poster
#640 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nikki99c
When I try to go into CAS or into one of my saved games , the game shuts down. Does anyone else have this problem?
Please help me. Thanks.

Never heard this. Are you sure it's because of my mod?
Test Subject
#641 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 5:37 PM
hi I got problem If anyone know what shall I do with that UIMOD.package ?
It's for the increase slider limit -_-" but I don't know where to put this
Test Subject
#642 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 9:13 PM
I know I'm going to appear foolish , but I just started using the mods for the sims 3. I have the no mosaic and all the mods that make the sims look more like humans than barbie dolls. I'm undecided on messing with the awesomemod (although, I know eventually I'll probably will). I downloading the sliders and they work great, really, just groovy , but now the mosaics are back. Please help. I'd like to see the great ass I gave my male sim
Test Subject
#643 Old 8th Mar 2010 at 11:59 PM Last edited by dietdrpepperfan : 9th Mar 2010 at 12:14 AM.
I cannot download the d3dx9_31.dll file, when I do it says I do not have the correct requirements?It tells me to set associations in the control panel. This only happens when I just try to open the file. I have also been told that I needed this for another mod. Any suggestions? Thanks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nevermind! I figured it out.
Test Subject
#644 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 1:02 AM
This is the reason I can play Sims 3 again! Thank you!!!!!
Test Subject
#645 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 7:16 AM
Mod looks like a lot of fun but I can't seem to get it to work. I have high end loft stuff and have updated it to the 3.1.7, replaced the dll file with the modified version, and installed the [Jonha_SliderHack_1.10.6-2.5.12-3.1.7.zip] and [Jonha_Sliders.zip]. But there are no sliders in character creation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Scholar
Original Poster
#646 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Milfe
hi I got problem If anyone know what shall I do with that UIMOD.package ?
It's for the increase slider limit -_-" but I don't know where to put this

Please ask the one who made the uimod.package. I suggest putting it there where you put the other .package files

Quote:
but now the mosaics are back. Please help. I'd like to see the great ass I gave my male sim

My mod is compatible with the nomosaic mod. Make sure you didn't accidently deleted the nomosaic file and maybe try delphy's dashboard tool to see if everything is correctly installed

Quote: Originally posted by Pentacube
Mod looks like a lot of fun but I can't seem to get it to work. I have high end loft stuff and have updated it to the 3.1.7, replaced the dll file with the modified version, and installed the [Jonha_SliderHack_1.10.6-2.5.12-3.1.7.zip] and [Jonha_Sliders.zip]. But there are no sliders in character creation. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you read the faq on the front page? (Topic: I can't find the sliders! or something like that)
Are other mods working?
Have you tried scolling down?
Test Subject
#647 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 5:10 PM
got it. I must have put the .dll in the wrong folder. Works fine now. Great mod!
Scholar
Original Poster
#648 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 9:00 PM
got it. I must have put the .dll in the wrong folder. Works fine now. Great mod!

I'm happy, that it works for you, but the dll file only prevents crashing when using the SliderHack and has no effect at all regarding the sliders.
Test Subject
#649 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 7:10 PM

Not sure if this would help you or you already did it, my Sims 3 WA has the mods folder. the page where you see the MODS folder i have a resource.cfg file there if i remove it all my mods dissapear. so again not sure if you have that but try and get a resource file there.
Test Subject
#650 Old 11th Mar 2010 at 3:07 AM
Please help me. Thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I finally fixed the problem. It works GREAT now. Thanks!
Page 26 of 84