Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 14 of 16
Test Subject
#326 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 11:52 AM
Update: I tried to load a game without population and star a new game in a EA preset world and in both tries the game also crashed. Howewer the crash happened in the moment that i clicked on the message

Actualización: He intentado cargar dos partidas, una de un mundo custom sin habitantes y otra de un mundo configurado de EA. en ambas el juego casca. Como detalle, en la del mundo de EA, el fallo no se produce hasta que no pincho el botón de confirmación del mensaje en el que te indica que el mod tiene las funciones desactivadas.
pd: En ninguno de los dos intentos se ha generado un scripterror
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#327 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 4:35 PM
All of you uninstalled the old version using the command? If your game crash after the window, install again old version, follow uninstallation instructions and try again with the new version.

If the game can't find information of the old scripting resources (as stated in changelogs, the script was rewritten), it may crash. At least on my environment didn't crashed at all. Anyway, if you still have problems after uninstalling the old version, I will need to make a patch.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#328 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 4:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Anach
Any chance of this being a pure scripting mod with options, or separating the features into separate packages, because right now it conflicts with far too many other XML mods and tweaks (numerous rabbitholes, activities, skills, interactions, buffs, objects) , also I don't care for added paintings and such, but would like to use some of the scripted functions.

I know all the MOD it's replaces. My suggestion is to merge them or just remove all the XML files on the packages manually.
Test Subject
#329 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by majesticg
I'm getting the exact same error also.

Me too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#330 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 6:18 PM
Not everything is translated into Russian, I checked. I'll translate what's left, maybe.
Test Subject
#331 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
All of you uninstalled the old version using the command? If your game crash after the window, install again old version, follow uninstallation instructions and try again with the new version.

If the game can't find information of the old scripting resources (as stated in changelogs, the script was rewritten), it may crash. At least on my environment didn't crashed at all. Anyway, if you still have problems after uninstalling the old version, I will need to make a patch.

I have done what you have said , but I have the same crashes as the other users have. I treid to create the new save, but it freezes.
Also, the previos version hasn't work well. Everything was good, but later it had crashed, while the save had been loading. I'd thought that the new version solve this problem, but it didn't happen.
So I ask you to fix this bug.
P.S. When this mod has been working, it was amazing. So I want to have this mod working again.
Thanks for reading.
Lab Assistant
#332 Old 11th Oct 2015 at 10:15 PM

I did that, but the game crashes the same way after the message.
You did a great job and I thank you for it , I can't play TS3 without your mod anymore!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#333 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 4:59 PM
Strange. I will look into the code and see what is wrong. Anyway, I didn't had the bug before, so is appreciates if those who doesn't have them can give me feedback. I will also ask one tester I have and take a look to your script errors. Maybe I can publish a new hotfix on 1 week or 2.

All of you are using latest game version, right?

Sorry for the inconvenience. Afterthe fixes, the rest should work good.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#334 Old 20th Oct 2015 at 3:21 PM
New version released!

Key bug fixes for this release. It doesn't crash now. Also, I merged all the core scripting of the mod in two single instances (before, there was 5 instances). Now, the game will run smoothly and with less memory consumption (less libraries = better performance)

I tagged is as Beta. All the things that could case major problems, like crashes and uninstall commands are now fixed. Anyway, I couldn't test Gameplay things deeply (yes, a bit, and everything tested is working) and also some configurations on the City Hall. So, please give me your feedbacks, thoughts, what you like, what to hate and your feelings. Love feedback! :lovestruc .
As I also said some time ago, for time and disk space reasons, the mod will finish at this point. Also, I will uninstall Sims 3 for that thing about disk space.
I will continue supporting translations of users and releasing new versions with only that strings updated. Bug fixes will be fixed and sent privately to the user who reports, so he can test and told me what happens.
Anyway, as I said above, this version is more stable than the older ones, I'm sure. Anyway, the BETA is for Gamepley things. But all most work right .

And last thing. I don't leaving Sims. I will be here for the Sims 4 .

Thank you to all for all the feedback and favs! See you soon!
Test Subject
#335 Old 21st Oct 2015 at 11:39 PM
Hello!
The thirst need doesn't work! I checked it without any mods, except NRaas MC.
Bad screenshot, because sim is hybrid of vampire and werewolf, but it doesn't matter.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#336 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 2:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfguk
Hello!
Bad screenshot, because sim is hybrid of vampire and werewolf, but it doesn't matter.

Can you try to resetsim with MC? Thirst values are changed to default since latest update, so it may need a reset...
Test Subject
#337 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 3:38 PM
Can you try to resetsim with MC? Thirst values are changed to default since latest update, so it may need a reset...

I reset all town with MC, that doesn't fix it. I started a new game in Bridgeport...problem still there.
Lab Assistant
#338 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 5:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wolfguk
Hello!
http://s017.radikal.ru/i417/1510/25/feccdf6aec9f.png

Same here.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#339 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 5:42 PM
I will take a look and I will send you a test version containing a fix here, in comments.

Thanks both!

PD: How work the rest of things of the mod?
Test Subject
#340 Old 30th Oct 2015 at 6:46 PM Last edited by DeathlyHallows : 30th Oct 2015 at 7:03 PM.
I will take a look and I will send you a test version containing a fix here, in comments.

Thanks both!

PD: How work the rest of things of the mod?

I have the same problem: the Thirst need is inactive. But I also have a lot of other issues.
First of all, all moodlets ,that I had in ver.4, doesen't exist anymore. Children haven't any abilities and red eyes, the bitten sims also haven't got any moodlets from this mod, only from EA.
Secondly, my sim, before I have installed this mod, was a bit thirsty. Now he is permamently thirsty and has got red eyes, which have appeared, when I reseted him. I can't remove them in no way. The same thing with the bite mark effect on normal sims, but in this case reseting sim helps.
Thirdly, the "Kill" interaction has the strange performance. My sim doesn't go to another sim to kill and kills him from the other side of lot. Then vampire waits some real minutes, when victim is doing his own doings. All in all, victim whatever dies, but the blood on body of vampire appears, and then disappears. "Transform" interactions a hasn't tested.
Anyway, thank you very much for this mod and your fix, that now it works. I hope my post will help you to find and fix the other issues. I love this mod and I would like it to work well.
Test Subject
#341 Old 1st Nov 2015 at 4:54 PM Last edited by SusoRules : 6th Nov 2015 at 1:11 AM.
I have noticed in my game that when the active sim is converted to vampire by a NPC, the NPC get an script error and is resetted by the game. I just reinstalled the game again so dont have scripterrors saved related to this issue. As soon as one happens i will post one. Another thing that i noticed is that thirsty sims dont even try to drink from anyone, no matter if they are the active sim or a NPC

Me he dado cuenta que cuan el sim activo va a ser convertido por un PNJ (con la interacción de EA, no la tuya) el PNJ sufre un error y se resetea (como si usases el comando del Mastercontroller). Como acabo de reinstalar el juego no tengo ningún log guardado, pero en cuanto me ocurra subo uno.
Otra cosa que he notado es que los sims sedientos no intentan beber de otros sims, ya sea el sim activo o un NPC

BTW, thanks for the mod

Update: Seems that the "Think about me" interaction is not working at all (no relationship change).
Test Subject
#342 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 10:52 AM
I've got the same problem! The drink interaction doesn't even show up and the thirst need is inactive. I can only attack people or deadly attack hopefully you can fix this, that would be awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#343 Old 5th Nov 2015 at 4:05 PM
Thank you so much for this mod.
One thing I noticed is that the red eyes do not work if your sim is wearing contacts. I am not sure if this is something that can be changed, but I thought I'd go ahead and report that. Drinking blood works as well, and the bloody mask works on both the vampire and on the victim. I haven't had a chance to try out other parts yet.
Lab Assistant
#344 Old 6th Nov 2015 at 1:36 AM
I don't know why, but when I use the MOD my witches can't cast spells on objects (magical upgrade) and my werewolves can't
hunt. Is it happening to anyone else?
Test Subject
#345 Old 7th Nov 2015 at 8:27 PM
Here are 2 scripterrors realted to the Non Active sims turning the active sims in a vampire and being reseted after that:
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#346 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 3:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gskdoleo
I don't know why, but when I use the MOD my witches can't cast spells on objects (magical upgrade) and my werewolves can't
hunt. Is it happening to anyone else?

I want a confirmation from somebody else too, if possible...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#347 Old 26th Nov 2015 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusoRules
Here are 2 scripterrors realted to the Non Active sims turning the active sims in a vampire and being reseted after that:

Which version?
Test Subject
#348 Old 27th Nov 2015 at 10:19 PM
version 5.1

Btw, custom moodlets are not showing in my game also. Also had to remove the tweak to "the think about me" interaction to meke it work properly. Al so noticed that the drink and offer to convert still are "friendly" interactions when you have the LTR "inmortal" (thats easy to fix, I just set them as amorous).
Also checked that vampires with the "inmortal" LTR still have the sparkles in daytime, no matter if the option to remove them are activated or not.

Los moodlets especiales del mod no funcionan. He tenido que eliminar las modificaciones a la interacción "hacer que piense en mi" para que funcione (luego he alterado los valores usando el NRAS retuner). también he tocado las interacciones de beber y convertir para que las considere amorosas cuando adquieres la recompensa "inmortal". Tambien he visto que la opción para desactivar los destellos cuando tienes esa recompensa y estás a la luz del día no funciona.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#349 Old 28th Nov 2015 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusoRules
version 5.1

Btw, custom moodlets are not showing in my game also. Also had to remove the tweak to "the think about me" interaction to meke it work properly. Al so noticed that the drink and offer to convert still are "friendly" interactions when you have the LTR "inmortal" (thats easy to fix, I just set them as amorous).
Also checked that vampires with the "inmortal" LTR still have the sparkles in daytime, no matter if the option to remove them are activated or not.

Los moodlets especiales del mod no funcionan. He tenido que eliminar las modificaciones a la interacción "hacer que piense en mi" para que funcione (luego he alterado los valores usando el NRAS retuner). también he tocado las interacciones de beber y convertir para que las considere amorosas cuando adquieres la recompensa "inmortal". Tambien he visto que la opción para desactivar los destellos cuando tienes esa recompensa y estás a la luz del día no funciona.

Have you uninstalled before upgrading? Take a look too to the options in the City Hall...
Test Subject
#350 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 7:05 PM
Hey,

got the same problem with the thirst bar. It doesent work, everything else seems fine.
Version 5.1
Page 14 of 16