Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 2nd Apr 2006 at 8:57 AM
Thank You so much for this tutorial :nod:
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#127 Old 8th Apr 2006 at 10:03 AM
Oh my god!
Thank you SO much!
Can't wait to try it out!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
#128 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 7:34 PM
I'm having trouble may someone who knows how to do this help me?
Test Subject
#129 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 7:39 PM
1.I saved the shirt and stuff, but it doesn't show on body shop....
2. I tried to do it on alpha and turn it white but its messed up and it had orange lines everywhere!!!

I'm using Adobe Photoshop 7.0! PM me because i have to go!
Test Subject
#130 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 9:46 PM
Hi,

I have a question. I tried out this tutorial thinking it may be something I could possibly do but I ran into a small problem that I have tried to solve on my own to no avail. I don't want to sound completely stupid but when I got to the part just after inverting the selection after using the Magic Wand, I tried to move it to the layer but I couldn't because I can't get both the layer and the top "Cut Out" on the same page. If I click on the tab for recent documents all I get is a white cut out which is TOO large for the layer. How do I get both documents on the same page to remedy this problem? (I am pretty new to graphics editing programs except for a bit of photo retouching) Or is it a hopeless cause for now until I can figure it out?
Oh, by the way, I think your tutorials are wonderful, informative and very user friendly and I can't wait to try them all. Thank you so much for sharing your wisdom to all of us Newbie Sim creators out here.

[I]Carolyn Moore
[I][email protected]
Test Subject
#131 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:42 PM
Raven, you have to shrink it on the original doc. then copy it and go to the layer and paste it on...Hope this solves your question!
Test Subject
#132 Old 17th Apr 2006 at 10:43 PM
Thanks for the tutorial its awesome! But I'm having a bit of problems which I have said before!
Test Subject
#133 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 7:24 PM
what a great turtorial thank you
Test Subject
#134 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:07 PM
i'm stuck here:

where is this ting look i have the newest paint shop
Lab Assistant
#135 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 11:13 PM
Brilliant tutorial, finished my first actually really nice looking top and learned loads about paintshop. Thanks very much! Ganz klasse, vielen Dank dafuer!
Test Subject
#136 Old 25th Apr 2006 at 1:38 AM Last edited by dmndsgrl : 25th Apr 2006 at 2:34 AM. Reason: Edit: I didn't fix it but... its fixed.
I made them, but when I preview it in bodyshop, I can only see my manequin's head, not the body or clothes, and on the thumbnail for the preview in bodyshop, there are no clothes on the manequin.

My texture is like this:

My alpha is like this:

My bump map is just flood filled grey. I read at sim chic that thats fine.
Lab Assistant
#137 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 4:10 PM
Dumb question but is there a rar or a zip file of this tut? I cannot find it if there is. Could some one please let me know. I have tried to copy it and the only thing that copies is the text and no pictures.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#138 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 6:21 PM
Where did you try to paste it? Most word processors should keep the images.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
Lab Assistant
#139 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 5:05 AM
I actually copied it into word....But I shall try it again.
Field Researcher
#140 Old 4th May 2006 at 1:02 PM
Yay!!! Thank you so much! This was EXACTLY was i were looking for
Now i now how to create this kinda stuff, thanks Bluesims!
Danke

Eternally a sin

Dans l'amour vrai c'est l'ame qui embrasse le corps <3

Something wicked is coming up..!
Lab Assistant
#141 Old 21st May 2006 at 3:42 PM
Does anyone have any links to websites that have back views of clothes? Like the ones given?

Dont forget to thank, it makes people feel better to know that you appreciate their hard work :)
Test Subject
#142 Old 26th May 2006 at 9:51 PM
Thankyou SO much! Now I can do more than just recolouring...yay! I understood everything in this tutorial, everythings a lot clearer now. I've made several outfits using Photoshop and they turned out great! Thankyou!!!
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 28th May 2006 at 3:00 AM
Thank you sooooooo much for this, I'll deffiantely try it out :D
Test Subject
#144 Old 30th May 2006 at 3:58 PM
Oh and Kirst6pe, I've found a site that's good for PJs - try http://www.pajamamania.com
Test Subject
#145 Old 30th May 2006 at 7:07 PM
I love this tut. I have one little itsy bitsy thing tho...it looks like 'verschmieren' is actually the smudge option, only smudging what you put the pointer thingy over, as blur does the whole selected image. smudge and blur are different in that regard. (i think, i only have GIMP and this is how it is in that program). you know, just incase some newbie (like me) may get a little confused over the two options. on the behalf of countless newbies, thanx for the tutorial.
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#146 Old 30th May 2006 at 8:44 PM Last edited by jaxad0127 : 30th May 2006 at 8:50 PM.
That doesn't arrise in photoshop. Its good to provide help with other tools, as long as the thread doesn't get off topic.

Test Subject
#147 Old 31st May 2006 at 5:16 AM
Thanks for the toutorial, but when i tried make other tops it didn't come out as good. does that have to do with the mesh or anything?
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#148 Old 31st May 2006 at 5:23 AM
Could be. Always choose a mesh that matches your top or it could go very wrong.

Lab Assistant
#149 Old 31st May 2006 at 12:48 PM
:lovestruc Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! For the past week I've been trying to figure out how to use a photo of clothing to make a new skin.
I have a huge assortment of clothing photos that I've been saving for just this day! I've looked for this type of tut before but until now, I haven't found one. Thank you again! I can't wait until I can sit down and try out your tut.

Test Subject
#150 Old 31st May 2006 at 8:57 PM
Thankyou
Thankyou so much i always wandered how people made such gorgeous clothes..The only prob is finding sites that also show the backs of the clothes..thaxs again..
Page 6 of 13