Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2022 at 10:35 PM
Default Custom cars!
Hello! I entered a Volvo V70 from this site in the game, but once in the game in buy-vehicle mode - I don't see the name or the name! it just tells me the price but nothing more! how can i solve? I also removed it and then downloaded it from the main auto site freshprincecreations.com always in package but it is the same, neither the name nor the description appears to me, only the price!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 29th Oct 2022 at 11:43 PM
Does the car show up in the game? If so IMO do not worry about what shows in the catalog?
Instructor
#3 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 12:48 AM
If you're advanced enough, you can try your hand by editing the OBJD with S3PE.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes
Test Subject
#4 Old 30th Oct 2022 at 1:53 AM
My guess is that the package is missing the STBL file for your language. It should not cause any issues with the actual gameplay but if it bothers you, you could try contacting the creator about it or add the STBL yourself if you're not afraid of messing around with S3PE.