Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Eye Love by Yumedust

by RedSimmies Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 5:01 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2016 at 12:07 PM by RedSimmies

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:57 PM
I just simply love that you put Yumedust's eyes as defaults. I downloaded them awhile back and when I had reinstalled my game there was somthing missing. I figured that it was the default eyes and went and downloaded them. Thanks again for uploading them.
Test Subject
#77 Old 22nd Jun 2009 at 10:55 PM
These are awesome! Thanks.
Test Subject
#78 Old 3rd Jul 2009 at 12:24 PM
Thank you sooooo much. These are my favorite eyes they are so beautiful. =) ****
My choices are
Chocolat (Brown)
Endsong (Dark Blue)
Luma (Gray)
Valkyrie (light blue)
Chatreuse (Green)
Field Researcher
#79 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:07 PM Last edited by Faerieimp : 14th Jul 2009 at 5:23 PM. Reason: Added links to default replacement creature eyes by Yumedust
So I decided to play around with defaults replacement sets. Skins aren't going so well to my liking, but I am liking eyes, so I'm trying to find the perfect ones. For these I went through and actually picked two sets. One set is to try and kind of match the original colors. The other is mostly because I love the idea of purple / lavender defaults, so sort of a fantasy set. I do realize that I can only have one set at a time, but to figure out which I like best.

So for my "normal" set I picked: Bronze (Brown), Caribbean (Dark Blue), Marble (Gray), Keep (Green), and Chill (Light Blue)

For my "fantasy" set I picked: Coals (Brown), Stardust (Dark Blue), Luma (Gray), Ivy (Green), and Lilac (Light Blue)

We'll see which set I like better. I might decide that fantasy is the way to go . . . let's see how I react to my very specific eye colored sims having something way different. But then, right now they kind of look at me with glazed over eyes. It's weird, pretty but weird. Hopefully these are less glazed than other sets, they look like they are.

I noticed that a lot of people want creature defaults, especially Vampire. Most of these include the maxis skins for whatever reason (not a coder, mesher, or anything like that so I don't understand these things), but I thought people would like to know that radgrl2004 made default replacements for Vampires, Plantsims, Werewolves, Aliens, Genies, and Bigfoots. I'm just going to include the link to her user profile, since it's really easy to find them from there and I think they would be a perfect match with these since you get to pick which of Yumedust's eyes to use for each of those there, too.

http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=1019226

Anyway, since I like all my eyes to match I thought others might be interested.
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 7:27 AM
These are just the best default eyes ever!!!
Test Subject
#81 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 1:12 PM
Thank you very much, these are wonderful!
Test Subject
#82 Old 23rd Nov 2009 at 8:45 PM
Oh, thankyouthankyouthankyou! I've been looking for these for a while
Test Subject
#83 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 8:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captainlicious
You're evil, you know that? I love these eyes too, they remind me of Enayla's. Bah, it'll take me over 10 mins to choose the ones I like best

ugh, i agree... totally cruel... HOW'S A PERSON S'POSED TO CHOOSE?!?!?!?!?!? lol thanx anyway, i luvs them
Test Subject
#84 Old 17th Mar 2010 at 3:15 AM
thank you these are wonderful! no matter how many times i go and delete all my downloads i always come back to use your eyes :] anyways i download chocolat amber chatreuse valkarye and i really want to download submerge for grey but it doesnt seem to be an option....

<3
Field Researcher
#85 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 12:03 AM
sexy eyes for my gothic sims themed town :3
Test Subject
#86 Old 18th May 2010 at 9:24 PM
Thank you so much for making this lovely eye set into defaults!
Test Subject
#87 Old 27th Jun 2010 at 9:53 PM
This took forever to decide... ( I have an eye fetish xD )
Lovely <3
Test Subject
#88 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 3:27 AM
The defaults look Great!
Test Subject
#89 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 3:59 AM
absolutely beautiful! i chose starry, chill, silver, chocolat, and cartreuse...looking forward to seeing em in my game! you're a talented tillie!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#90 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 10:00 PM
These are so beautiful! It took me a while, and it was very hard to choose, but I ended up with Forest, Caribbean, Chill, Chocolat, and Hazel. Well done, and thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 10:42 PM
Thank you sooooo much to both you and Yumedust!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#92 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 9:20 PM
Thanks ever so much for these!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 7th May 2012 at 10:24 AM
These eyes are lovely. Thank you for making them default eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 2nd Aug 2012 at 6:54 AM
huh...!!!!!! it took me 15 mins to choose my preferred 5!!! They are all so beautiful... At times like this, I hate options
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#95 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 5:44 AM
It looks like you've really done a lot of work on the eyes!! Thank you!

(Now I do not need eyes. xDD Sorry, had to!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 9:11 AM
these eyes are the most gorgeous and amazing i've ever seen! omg i love you for the colours!

i just have a question, is there any possibility to have more eyes to choose from in the game without messing it up?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 1:16 AM
they are beautiful and just what I needed. thank you a lot! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 3:43 PM
Love them! TYVM!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#99 Old 12th Jul 2015 at 3:23 AM
Awesome eyes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#100 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 9:53 PM Last edited by Baboontje : 9th Jan 2016 at 10:13 PM.
Thanks for making these default! And if you're reading this and are still in to the game, I would love to make a request. You see, I don't really like dark/brown eyes. So I was wondering if you perhaps would be willing to add Hazel and Endsong as browns. And maybe Aurora to grey? That'd be totally awesome! :lovestruc
Page 4 of 5