Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2022 at 10:53 PM
Avoid occult sims in other scenarios
I hope to be in the right section, I have recently started playing sims 4, I wanted to know if there is a mod to prevent occult sims from going to other scenarios that are not their own of origin, and maybe one that prevents NPCs from other worlds from being turned into occult, I tried to search but I found nothing

----> I apologize for my precarious English, it is not my language.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Jul 2022 at 3:29 PM
There was a mod that allowed only characters (Played and un-played NPC's) from the current world to show up on whatever world you would be currently playing. If anyone knows what I mean, would be great to post the link here.
I know they made it though so that Star Wars (Batuu) NPC's don't show up in other worlds at least.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Jul 2022 at 9:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by magellan8q
There was a mod that allowed only characters (Played and un-played NPC's) from the current world to show up on whatever world you would be currently playing. If anyone knows what I mean, would be great to post the link here.
I know they made it though so that Star Wars (Batuu) NPC's don't show up in other worlds at least.

Hi, exactly I am looking for something like that, we hope that someone posts the link

Field Researcher
#4 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 5:28 AM

You know, it's funny when I hear this from others. I get sims from different packs showing up in my different worlds all the time. I've had NPCs from Strangerville show up in Willow Creek. (Mind blower first time it happened.) A few months back I finally broke down and bought Batuu (on sale) because I wanted to download a certain lot and the builder used several items of Batuu on it. And so, now I've been getting Rey regularly showing up at a nightclub I have in Windenburg! Maybe it's not supposed to happen. I don't use any special mods to do it (unless I got a mod doing it that I don't know about). Can't explain it.

You have to know how to accept rejection and reject acceptance. - Ray Bradbury
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Jul 2022 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dikosay
You know, it's funny when I hear this from others. I get sims from different packs showing up in my different worlds all the time. I've had NPCs from Strangerville show up in Willow Creek. (Mind blower first time it happened.) A few months back I finally broke down and bought Batuu (on sale) because I wanted to download a certain lot and the builder used several items of Batuu on it. And so, now I've been getting Rey regularly showing up at a nightclub I have in Windenburg! Maybe it's not supposed to happen. I don't use any special mods to do it (unless I got a mod doing it that I don't know about). Can't explain it.

hello, huh it happens to me too, in fact I look for a way to prevent the sims of one place from appearing in the other

Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2022 at 5:32 AM
@Zamira Found it. I don't use it so I have not tested it. But it should work to keep Sims (mostly) in their own world.

Quote:
This mod limits walkby Sims and visitors on a lot to those living in that local world (i.e. only Willow Creek residents will show up at Willow Creek venues, only Sims that live in San Myshuno will appear as vendors/bartenders/etc. in San Myshuno).

Certain situations are exempt from this, where it would make sense for Sims to be traveling or for gameplay reasons (e.g. festivals, tourists, retail venues, restaurants).

Note: If there are not enough Sims in the world to fill a necessary role, the game will automatically generate homeless Sims who live in that world. Sims generated this way will remember their world, and will keep showing up there. Homeless sims will not get generated infinitely, but this mod will very likely increase the population in your save file.

https://kuttoe.itch.io/keep-sims-in-home-region
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Aug 2022 at 10:16 PM
@Zamira Found it. I don't use it so I have not tested it. But it should work to keep Sims (mostly) in their own world.

https://kuttoe.itch.io/keep-sims-in-home-region

Hi, I try it now, it seems just what I was looking for, thanks ^ _ ^