Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Aug 2022 at 7:56 PM
Worlds question
I only have the base game at the moment. I want an empty world but all the downloads I've seen so far have ALL the worlds. Can I still use them? I am new to Sims 4. I know NOTHING!! :D
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 2:56 AM
Downloads have all worlds? Do you have a legit game? Where are you seeing downloads with all worlds? I think Newburg or whatever it is called was a free download from EA and it is an empty world.

Other than that world, you cannot use any world unless you have gotten the EP/GP that it came with.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
Downloads have all worlds? Do you have a legit game? Where are you seeing downloads with all worlds? I think Newburg or whatever it is called was a free download from EA and it is an empty world.

Other than that world, you cannot use any world unless you have gotten the EP/GP that it came with.

Yes downloads have all the worlds. I DO have a legit base game that I paid for and downloaded from Origin/EA. There are downloads right here on MTS with all the worlds.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2022 at 6:29 PM
I just looked at one of those downloads and it says the emptied worlds are just that, and that the only ones that will work are ones you own from the EPs/GPs. So, read the descriptions for full info. And MTS would probably not allow these to be any distribution of worlds people do not own I am pretty sure.
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Aug 2022 at 5:44 AM
Tee only empty world I know of is Newcrest. It's base-game.

Keep in mind, if you want, you can delete all the lots in any world. Then go delete all the unplayed households in "manage households" too.
There is a mod that prevents random sims from being generated. (Only generates when needed to fill a role like a venue or something)
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Aug 2022 at 1:24 AM
If you download a save file that originally contained worlds you don't own, you just won't get those worlds. You'll probably get a warning when you first go to open the save that you're missing packs, but you can just ignore that if it's a blank save. If you do ever get packs that contain worlds and go into that save after saving it without those worlds, they will no longer be blank--they will be the default world as it comes with the game.

If it's a save that has buildings renovated or sims added or made over, you would want to find a save that either only uses packs you have or that only uses the correct packs for the worlds/sims.