Replies: 453 (Who?), Viewed: 23330 times.
Page 19 of 19
Smeg Head
#451 Old 23rd Nov 2022 at 12:52 PM
That fits in with the time frame since the game was made free. Whole bunch of new players download it. Few weeks later bored rigid with it. Best fun they can get is making sims or or lots with rude, insulting names to post on the Gallery. Don't give a shit if it gets them banned as they've lost interest in playing the free game anyway.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#452 Old 25th Nov 2022 at 12:10 AM
Well, at least that's a patch that's unlikely to have massive "my CC and mods broke" repercussions.
Field Researcher
#453 Old 27th Nov 2022 at 2:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SusannaG
Well, at least that's a patch that's unlikely to have massive "my CC and mods broke" repercussions.

Yeah. For the first time ever, I lost nothing. No breakage at all. No funny Last Exceptions. Wow!

A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. - Mark Twain
Scholar
#454 Old 28th Nov 2022 at 1:29 PM
How many of the Major bugs have they even bothered to fix this year? participation in the major bugs section is noticeable decreasing, it's all been all talk, talk, talk, with no action, with constants "Needs Saves" and constant garbage like this.
Page 19 of 19