Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Realistic Heart Facetemplate (edited with Milkshape)

by oepu Posted 13th Mar 2008 at 4:57 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2008 at 9:39 PM by oepu

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 87 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Scholar
#51 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 5:26 AM
This template is beautiful. The first one is the only one I EVER use(the rest are hideous) and I still always tweak it for at least ten or fifteen minutes! Having these will make creating a good looking sim so much easier, thanks!
Test Subject
#52 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:21 AM
If Maxis had made sims look like this from the beginning they would not need a sims 3 for anything but the interactions. This is stunningly beautiful. Thank you!
Test Subject
#53 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 4:10 PM
Amazing! I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I hope you can replace ALL of that uglly CAS face templates!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#54 Old 31st Mar 2008 at 9:44 PM
There was a problem when I used this download. Maybe someone can help me?

It was that I could not load Create-A-Family or any other families. The game would load correctly, but CAS and any lots would seemingly never stop loading. When I removed the files, the game worked fine. I put them in my Downloads folder...that was the right place, right?

I tried it with the template and no other downloads, but once I added the other downloads more than a week old, my game stopped working again. I have only one hack, which is the "Last Name Chooser" for marriage (you can find it easily on here). If that's even relevant. I do not have any other face templates.

I only have the basegame installed, if that makes a difference.
Please let me know, because the faces look beautiful and I'd really like to use them.

Thanks,
Niskye

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:39 PM
Wow! This is very natural and beautiful. I can't wait until you have a complete set. Yes, the heart-shaped face was already the best one, but I was tired of seeing my sims walk around with skinny faces. It makes the men look too girly.

"They can jump, and land, and have no natural predators. Unless, of course, you count me!" *SH-BOOF!* - The Maxx
Test Subject
#56 Old 12th Apr 2008 at 11:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xSarahsShadyx
This really looks great, but i don't want it to replace the maxis one i use the most.
is it possible for me to change what one it replaces?

I'd like to second this, I would replace any other template but the Maxis one in question!
Test Subject
#57 Old 16th Apr 2008 at 10:24 AM
It is beautiful. I just love it. Hope you will work on all the others as well. Thank you.

Smile the world smiles with you...
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 4th May 2008 at 8:42 PM
Thank you so much, Oepu. This is my favorite template!
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 12th May 2008 at 4:24 AM
I really love this template. It has a very open expression in the face. I would love to see more templates like this.
Test Subject
#60 Old 23rd May 2008 at 12:54 AM
Please, please, please create more!!! This is gorgeous! And so realistic!
Test Subject
#61 Old 1st Jun 2008 at 4:27 AM
Favorite favorite face template and skin tone of all time! Thank you for your uploads and your great site (brilliant tutorials!!!)! PLEASE make more faces! I check MTS all the time to see if you've posted new ones! Thanks for all your work!
Test Subject
#62 Old 7th Jun 2008 at 3:07 PM
i've already dowloaded default replacement facetemplates and i was wondering if this is will replace one of those or if it will show up as a custom faceplate.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 10th Jun 2008 at 9:51 AM
This is really great, I´m always annoyed with those thin-tiny faces!

Visit (site in portuguese):
http://www.thesims2elitte.kinghost.net/
Instructor
#64 Old 19th Jul 2008 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by oepu
I will search for that tutorial and will try 2 versions. One replacing Maxis faces and one adding.

Edit: I have found and will try: HOWTO: Creating non-replacement archetypes- UD 7/20/07

Edit2: Oh my god, it seems to be very difficult. I've tried but don't understand what to do: "Updating references".

This is absolutely lovely! And don't feel bad, I also couldn't manage the totally new template instructions. ><
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 7:31 PM
wow, this is so beautiful! The perfect face. <3
Where did you get the granny hair? It's just like my granny's!
Instructor
#66 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:49 PM
You are right, these look a lot more individual. I'm impressed!
Test Subject
#67 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 12:09 AM
I download this file into my download folder, but It isn't apply to my SIMS... I want to solve this problem..
Test Subject
#68 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 4:09 AM
PLEASE upload the skintone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad Poster
#69 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 6:30 PM
This is so needed! The heart shaped face is my favorite for my sim girls and the default is really not right! This looks perfect! Thanks!!
Field Researcher
#70 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 1:39 AM
Nice, same shape as my face; You're making my self-simming a lot easier, lol
Great work

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde
Test Subject
#71 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 7:15 PM Last edited by xDJxTiffix : 5th Jan 2009 at 7:33 PM.
Wow, but I've found a big set with a gorgeous replacement for the heart face aswell. Is there any chance it can be made into a custom or is that not possible? Anyway I can use both recommended to me will be highly appriciated!

*#*EDIT*#*
Don't worry, I'm super happy as they didn't touch EAxis CAS template 1 as it's their fave, so I can have YOURS!!!!!!!! WOOP! :lovestruc :P

Tiff :)
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Jan 2009 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sweet&girly
wow, this is so beautiful! The perfect face. <3
Where did you get the granny hair? It's just like my granny's!

OFB (open for business)

Tiff :)
Field Researcher
#73 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 8:27 AM
This is a *beautiful* face and I look forward to downloading more of these, as you work your way through the set.
Field Researcher
#74 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 6:38 AM
Since I downloaded this for my game, I have literally been checking back *every day* (sometimes even a couple of times a day, just in case you're in a different time zone to me) to see whether you've made other faces. Please say you're working on more!

Okay, begging over. Heh. Thanks for this one, anyway. It is a truly wonderful addition to my game.
Test Subject
#75 Old 23rd May 2009 at 9:36 AM
awsome but, why wont they show up in my game?
where did you get the skins please
Page 3 of 4