Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Depths rising - The Siren's shelter

by Crowkeeper Posted 1st Feb 2015 at 3:37 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2015 at 1:32 PM by Crowkeeper : changing title:D

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 88 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 3:56 AM
absolutely gorgeous
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 12:16 PM
That is really beautiful! Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 24th Aug 2015 at 2:49 AM
wow thaankkks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#79 Old 3rd Sep 2015 at 11:11 AM
Stupid, out of this world beautiful!! Breathtaking design and color choices. Blowin' me away.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 15th Sep 2015 at 3:32 PM
Beautiful! Im lucky if I can make a square boxy house :0(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 11:02 AM
Beautiful done it's just amazing! Thank you for sharing the look is just like a fairytale :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#82 Old 12th Oct 2015 at 7:08 AM
Your talent is beyond compare! Your lots are true works of art. Just breathtaking!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#83 Old 13th Oct 2015 at 2:41 AM
I loved! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#84 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 5:18 PM
Thank you so much! You are amazing~ when I see creations like this I almost couldn't believe that I can I have it in my game for free. I'm so glad you share your creations with us. I love all of your creations! Thanks again.
Instructor
#85 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 7:20 PM
i just placed this an tried have a sim move in but the taxi showed up an just sat there? are there hoods where this doesn't work? currently playing sunset valley

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 21st Nov 2015 at 8:34 PM
Geez O.O
It looks amazing! When I saw the pic, I was like "oh c'mon, that's gotta be a pic from a movie or something, it's not sims"
But, I was wrong xD
I bow before your creative greatness, feel free to pelt me with rotten eggs xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 5:04 PM
This is Sooooo beautiful; the architecture design, the colors and floor plans are out of this world. Can someone please tell me why i need all the expansion packs an stuff to get this beautiful Mermaid house (I have Island Paradise) ?
Test Subject
#88 Old 30th Nov 2015 at 5:42 PM
I Would...
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
i just placed this an tried have a sim move in but the taxi showed up an just sat there? are there hoods where this doesn't work? currently playing sunset valley
I would place it in the Neighborhood that comes with Island Paradise Expansion Pack where the mermaid sims would normally live. Hope this helps :-)
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 1:50 AM
Do i absolutely HAVE to have all of the eps to use this or can i replace whats missing? I've only got Supernatural, Seasons, Pets and Island Paradise (i don't really have the money for the rest of them at the moment) but I really love the lot and want to use it.
Test Subject
#90 Old 27th Dec 2015 at 9:08 AM
why do we need all those games when mermaids only come on island paradise bruh !?!?!?!?!?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 12:14 PM
Creative! Thank you...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 2nd Jan 2016 at 7:06 PM
how u can live in the water ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 29th Jan 2016 at 6:04 PM
Have been looking for a while, and finally found it!
Awesome job! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 1st Mar 2016 at 2:25 AM
so beautiful. muchas gracia. xoxo
Scholar
#95 Old 8th Mar 2016 at 12:43 PM
Absolutely beautiful! Reminds me of something out of the 'Myst' series. Do you have effects generators hidden around there making all those bubbles?

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Field Researcher
#96 Old 18th Mar 2016 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamergamer3000
why do we need all those games when mermaids only come on island paradise bruh !?!?!?!?!?

Because it was built with those games. Duh.
Test Subject
#97 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 10:09 PM
Well that seems fucking retarded to make u get all the other expansions when you know MERMAIDS ARE ONLY IN ISLAND PARADISE
Instructor
Original Poster
#98 Old 6th Apr 2016 at 7:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gamergamer3000
Well that seems fucking retarded to make u get all the other expansions when you know MERMAIDS ARE ONLY IN ISLAND PARADISE

wow...just wow
No one is forcing you to download this.
I am really getting tired of this kind of behavior over the internet...If you don't like something you should just ignore it and look for something that you like...

Quote:
Do you have effects generators hidden around there making all those bubbles?

Yep there are fogemitters with the code "bubbles" all over the place

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Scholar
#99 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 2:11 AM Last edited by Elynda : 13th Apr 2016 at 2:30 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Crowkeeper
wow...just wow
No one is forcing you to download this.
I am really getting tired of this kind of behavior over the internet...If you don't like something you should just ignore it and look for something that you like...

Yep there are fogemitters with the code "bubbles" all over the place

Ah! Didn't know you could use fog emitters like that. Useful information, thanks!

EDIT: P.S. there are thousands of us using this site who are willing to show appreciation for the efforts of creators and, if criticism is appropriate, to offer it in a polite, friendly and constructive way. Just thought that needed saying.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 13th Apr 2016 at 7:54 PM
LOVE THIS
Page 4 of 6