Replies: 4452 (Who?), Viewed: 147588 times.
Page 179 of 179
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4451 Old Yesterday at 12:48 AM
Meh

The gray catbirds have migrated for the winter so I don't have feathered company while I'm outside watering.

The top of the Japanese Maple is starting to turn color, fall is coming. While I was watering, I noticed the rabbits have made a snack of the Peter Cottontail plants I bought; how ironic. They've also made a snack of the red Kodiaks I planted in front of the wall. The red Kodiak were not labeled as being rabbit resistant, the Peter Cottontails are labeled as being deer and rabbit resistant. The deer didn't bother with them as they're inside the fence, the rabbits didn't leave them alone. As much as I'd like to correct the problem, it is now August so I'm not going to bother.

I spent a hour or so this afternoon with Magic Eraser sponges scrubbing down bird cages. It was like having two pterodactyl making noise at me in stereo. The only time I got any peace is when I gave them a treat. Brats!

Nothing exciting planned for the upcoming week. More painting and that's about it.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4452 Old Yesterday at 5:34 PM Last edited by Gargoyle Cat : Yesterday at 8:35 PM.
I'm a little less than half way done with the livingroom ceiling. If I continue the pace I'm going by ( painfully slow with lots of breaks) I just might be able to finish it before the day is over. My only non-household interruption is the grocery order which is supposed to show up anytime between now and 3:00 PM.

The curtains I bought last fall fell apart in the wash. They've been washed twice since purchasing them. Now I'm nervous about taking the other ones down and washing those because they are the same curtain, just a different color. Amazon, strikes again...

EDIT: Nope, not going to finish the ceiling today. Started getting tired about a hour ago. My being tired and paint do not mix. I end up making more of a mess than anything else, so I'll finish it tomorrow. I got a lot more done today than I thought I would, so no complaints. Painting ceilings sucks, painting popcorn ceilings suck even more not to mention takes more time.
Mad Poster
#4453 Old Yesterday at 9:04 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : Yesterday at 9:15 PM. Reason: Clarity
Well, my herpes simplex 1 cold sore erupted after surgery and my lower lip is sore from surgery, I have color-change bruises, I couldn't get the plastic film bags open for the meat at the grocery store fast enough. I was dizzy from the heat because I was hesitant about the Delta and Lambda strains. I was not having a pleasant afternoon but I got to choose dinner sometime this week. Pork chops and mixed veggies tomorrow, yakitori and sweet corn tonight.

I should be the only one to shine,
I am the Golden Queen of Shadow Galactica
(Translation of a line from image song Golden Queen Galaxia)
Page 179 of 179