Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 9:55 PM Last edited by sleepyrose : 24th Aug 2010 at 10:09 PM.
Default Very Important Questions
Ok, I've set up this thread, because important questions sometimes get lost in the threads. Please do not talk in this thread, unless you have a very important question, or a suggestion we all have to decide on.

(If you want to know more about DD's BBQ saus fetish, Tyu's golf handicap, how Craggles has been domesticated, or the exact date missroxor learned to turn on a computer, just go to the other threads.)

If someone has a yes or no question, you can just click the agree/disagree button.

(please only hit the button if you're a member)
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 9:59 PM
We have 2 sims that are called Bellina and Belinda.
Should we change one of those names, because it might get confusing for the players.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:06 PM
I haven't uploaded David Sharp yet, because the name might not fit in the Mediterranean theme. We already have a James Campbell and Tyu's creating a family of American immigrants. HP mentioned in the thread that she wouldn't mind if we changed it. Should he have a more italian/spanish sounding name?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 10:13 PM
Tyu would like to use 1 piece of cc hair for his sim. Read the inhabitants thread if you want to know more about it. Is this ok?
The other one
#5 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 11:26 PM Last edited by missroxor : 25th Aug 2010 at 12:04 AM.
I know I'm only supposed to agree/disagree but I'm asking a question so might as well make full use of the post...I still haven't seen a pic of David Sharp. I found his bio but there was no pic so it's difficult to say what kind of name would suit him.

Question: Is it ok to upload a sim that's pregnant (first trimester so she doesn't show) and will it work? I mean will the game let you do it or will it just mysteriously terminate the pregnancy?

EDIT: Tyu, if that's a Peggy Sims hair, which it kinda looks like, then I think it goes against site rules since Peggy has pay content too...you wouldn't be allowed to upload it or even advertise it with photos

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#6 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 11:43 PM
it should work, im not sure though, and yes, that should be alright.

Also, here is a picture of the custom hair piece suggested,

(this sim does not look the high maitnence look with out it, see pics as well)

Tyu.
Screenshots

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:45 PM
how do you upload sims onto here?

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 7:49 PM
You zip or rar package them and upload them the way you do with pics i'm not 100% on that though

You can call me Tasia
My Writing Blog--> Lost In Reality
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 8:14 PM
The first pic is of David Sharp.

His first name is not a problem. The first name I found starting with an "s", was Salinas. Is David Salinas good, or do you guys have better suggestions?

The 2nd sims is Belinda Vargas and the 3rd is Bellina De Luca. They're both teens, although they look very different, it might still get confusing.

My sugesstion is to change Bellina's name, otherwise 2 of HP's sims get changed and that wouldn't be fair.
Screenshots
Attached Images

Scholar
#10 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:38 PM
Alright, this is what i designed for the valley, it has a total of 25 lots, 2 parks, a small shopping area, and lots of all sizes, some will be empty so other builders can have the opportunity to add there lots, Press agree or disagree please!

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
#11 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:55 AM
I have to disagree tyu! Purely based on the fact that we were gonna have spaces for the ambitions lots in that valley lol! I'm on my mobile cuz my house has lost internet apparently! Its why I've not been on in a while. I've built the ambitions lots btw, but cuz i'm gonna be the one messing with caw now kiwi cant play with us anymore, I'll stick to your plan as much as I can, but making sure I have room for the ambitions things :-)

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Scholar
#12 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:09 AM
Maybe add them around roses shops? I can fix it, how many buildings and what size lots. Sorry about your internet!

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:30 PM
Craig's right. Even if we don't use ambitions, we're still going to need space for those lots. Otherwise players with ambitions might not have enough room for them. It's also better if we build them ourselves, because the standard lots are very big and this way we can make them fit with our town.
Placing them around the shops would be a good plan. There's the laudomate, tattoo shops/beauty salon, consignement store, junk yard and the fire departement. However, I think the last 2 might look better at some other place. Craig have you made all of these?

EDIT: Tyu, would a square in the middle be a possibility?
Scholar
#14 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 5:33 PM
I think all but the junk yard can go there. I was thinking that rose, have the road that connects the two dead ends be all those buildings.

Call me Tyu. (:
Scholar
#15 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 8:12 PM
i updated the map, the only thing i did not make a spot for a was a junk yard, i do not want that down in this neighborhood, i also think all the buildings that go down in the valley for shops should still look Mediterranean, however, upt to date, clean and new looking, here is an updated map, i looked at the sizes of the stores that come with ambitions, and there all around the same lot size of what i put them in our town, i think it will look really great! (: im excited to see how it turns out!

Tyu.
Screenshots

Call me Tyu. (:
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 10:10 PM
Yes, I like that, Conner! However, here's a thought... if you move the launromate, that lot and the 30x30 lot could both be beach lots if we add more sand. Or the laundromate can go somewhere at the town center. I'm sure there's still a bit of room left for it.
And are you saying you don't want the junk yard at all in our world, or just not at the valley?
Scholar
#17 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:22 AM
There is really not a spot in the valley for a laundromat besides that spot, maybe do we just keep the lots all the same with no beach? (the beach was just a suggestion)

unfortunately, we do need to have a spot for a junk yard (because some people do use them) i had just meant that i don't want it in the valley. it would really ruin the ritzy, high end look.

Maybe somewhere tucked away?

Call me Tyu. (:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#18 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 11:49 PM
I am making some custom tiles for my Santiago Winery. Since Porto Corado is Portuguese, would you like some custom tiles for this project?
Scholar
#19 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:44 AM
no, Im sorry, we are trying to keep the CC to a minimum.

Call me Tyu. (:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#20 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 10:15 PM
Ok. :0)
Wiki Wizard
#21 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:51 PM
Would they be for the project, or as a separate download we could use for the project, if it's the first then we can definitely use them, if not then it's more of a CC 'thing'

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#22 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 11:41 PM
If you are interested, they could be part of the world or a separate download. I'm making them for my lot that you probably don't need for this world because the style is different and you already have mansions and nectary. :0) Whatever. It's all free. :0) My understanding is that this team only wants game stuff from base game and WA only. That's ok. I understand. I haven't finished the lot anyway. That's my holiday project. Hubby is working and I have lots of free time. :0)
Scholar
#23 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 1:32 AM
We are making a file for people to download that can have all the CC you want, however we need a copy with the no CC, and the one with the CC.

Call me Tyu. (:
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#24 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:31 AM
Ok. No problem. I'll make it the way I want, save that and then strip out the CC. :0)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#25 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:35 AM
Can someone send me a link to the world download? I do not have a copy. thanks! :0)

Page 1 of 2