Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adult Female Default Meshes w/Pregnant Morphs (v1.1)

by the mystical one Posted 29th Jun 2007 at 3:24 PM - Updated 5th Feb 2009 at 5:28 PM by the mystical one : Fixed some meshes.

408 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 390 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 17 of 17
Instructor
THANKS POST
#401 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 8:12 PM
Thanks very much ! It's a really big and useful work ! It's quite useful too if you want your pregnant sim to dress to towel after bath ...

* "zelda mae work" there's a BV and a H&M Male version by transilvanian : Man-Ternity For Your Male Sims (DEFAULT REPLACEMENT MESHES).
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#402 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 2:05 PM
Seems I'll finally be trying this. :) Also means for me, to redo ALL my clothing creations to add...a PregMorph!
Also seems worth it. hehehe
Like I am complaining pfffffffffffffff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#403 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 10:11 AM
Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#404 Old 13th Feb 2016 at 10:12 PM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#405 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 12:19 PM Last edited by leslienv03 : 21st Mar 2016 at 12:39 PM.
i'm late to the party, but i can't find the replacement for the seasons afbodyjacketduckboots. i'm hoping maybe it's not there because it already has a morph in game? is it missing or do i just not need it?

nevermind, realized i was looking in the wrong seasons rar

oh well lol. love these defaults though. thank you!

anti-social :-D
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#406 Old 22nd Aug 2018 at 10:11 AM
Mmm...I wish there was a version with less breast swell, but this is a great project and super useful.
Mad Poster
#407 Old 24th Sep 2019 at 9:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kestin
Mmm...I wish there was a version with less breast swell, but this is a great project and super useful.

Yeah I was just thinking that too: too bad that v2 never happened, but I'll take this and just say some clothes compress the breasts a bit. Happens irl too tbh.
Test Subject
#408 Old 21st Feb 2024 at 7:43 PM
I can't find a working link to Squinge's wear anything during pregnancy mod, so I'm not quite sure what to do here
Instructor
#409 Old 1st Mar 2024 at 9:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by amahami
I can't find a working link to Squinge's wear anything during pregnancy mod, so I'm not quite sure what to do here

The Insimenator link given earlier in the comments works for me. Since it's http, you might get a warning in your browser that you have to click through, but the site is still up, and the zip file containing the mod is still downloadable.

If you can't get that to work, you might want to try MidgeTheTree's version. She fixed a few minor issues with the original.
Page 17 of 17