Replies: 8 (Who?), Viewed: 520 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:41 PM Last edited by sam374 : 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:48 PM. Reason: exaggerating my point
for admin
admin,

does this put people off?,
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:46 PM
only because i have posts that haven't been replied to for a whole month, that i'm anxious to have answered, and i've been patient enough without "bumping",. i would believe most would have been answered within the first two weeks, unless i'm unaware of being "unfriendly",.?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 5:55 PM
Not a admin and site problems should be posted here https://modthesims.info/f/24/

What are you trying to do or get answers for?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 7:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
Not a admin and site problems should be posted here https://modthesims.info/f/24/

What are you trying to do or get answers for?


no one has answered my WCIF question about a list of interactions and their relative addresses?,.

my wcif post
Mad Poster
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 7:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam374
no one has answered my WCIF question about a list of interactions and their relative addresses?,.

my wcif post

People on the TS3 board are usually pretty good about answering questions when they know the answer to them.  Sometimes people don't know the answer and or don't understand the question.  I suspect it is the later in your case as people use the smilie you did all the time; it has no bearing on whether a person responds or not.

While this conversation doesn't really belong here, what kind of interactions are you looking for? Are you looking for the interactions that happen within the game?  If yes, you can find those by using the "moviemakercheats enabled" cheat without the quotation marks.  You will also need pose player.   https://modthesims.info/d/438706/po...ed-8-22-13.html

@Tashiketh  Not sure what you want to do with this thread.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 8:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
People on the TS3 board are usually pretty good about answering questions when they know the answer to them.  Sometimes people don't know the answer and or don't understand the question.  I suspect it is the later in your case as people use the smilie you did all the time; it has no bearing on whether a person responds or not.

While this conversation doesn't really belong here, what kind of interactions are you looking for? Are you looking for the interactions that happen within the game?  If yes, you can find those by using the "moviemakercheats enabled" cheat without the quotation marks.  You will also need pose player.   https://modthesims.info/d/438706/po...ed-8-22-13.html

@Tashiketh  Not sure what you want to do with this thread.



i basically want to learn to write my own "Autonomous" files, which i believe are ITUNs?
Mad Poster
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 8:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam374
i basically want to learn to write my own "Autonomous" files, which i believe are ITUNs?
I don't know the answer to that, unfortunately.  With some digging, I came across a thread on Sim Logical that talks about that.  It is a PDF file; you don't have to download anything, just have a PDF reader.

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...Explanation.pdf
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 9:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gargoyle Cat
I don't know the answer to that, unfortunately.  With some digging, I came across a thread on Sim Logical that talks about that.  It is a PDF file; you don't have to download anything, just have a PDF reader.

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUp...Explanation.pdf



thanks,.
Mad Poster
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2020 at 9:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam374
thanks,.

You're welcome. 
Back to top