Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 10:25 PM
Aww thanks Webster! I hope mine gets as big as yours one day O_O
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 7:51 AM Last edited by LolliSmith : 29th Oct 2012 at 7:54 PM.
Default My biggest family so far
Awesome family trees, everyone!

Mine was created in photoshop.
Color behind frames shows supernatural type and I also added the highest career level each sim has reached just to keep track. It's too tiny to see, but the symbol in upper right corner of the frames is a little grave. And the one in upper left corner indicates gender of the pet.
I had so much fun creating this family tree. I can't wait to do another one!
If you want me to create one like this for you, just let me know!

Field Researcher
#78 Old 29th Oct 2012 at 1:14 PM
I LOVE this thread!!! I'm so excited to get started on my own family tree now!

And LolliSmith, I love so much that you included the pets in the tree <3
Inventor
#79 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 6:01 PM Last edited by supersimoholic : 1st Jan 2013 at 2:47 AM.
[Discontinued] - The Bane Family Tree

My new family:
The Doe Family Tree
Test Subject
#80 Old 26th Jan 2013 at 1:28 AM
This is my current household, which consists of two different families. Troy and Laurie were the sims I started off with

Laurie is supposed to be long dead, but she discovered the Young Again potion.

Btw, Emmy Lou is employed in missyhissy's Astronomy career and Jasper is employed in my own Oceanography career.
Forum Resident
#81 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 2:42 AM
All the descendants so far of my founder Horatio Starbright for a Perfect Genetics challenge. Sims with Horatio's hair but not eyes have a blue border, those with eyes but not hair have a purple border and perfect heirs with both have larger, yellow bordered pictures.

The four boys with no picture are still babies and therefore look exactly the same as all other baby boys .
Test Subject
#82 Old 24th Apr 2013 at 10:54 PM
Does anybody have any Sims 2 family trees?
Test Subject
#83 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 2:03 PM Last edited by RunPrimeRun! : 4th Mar 2014 at 7:31 PM. Reason: Text Problem
Default Big Family Tree: The Costra's
I had a big family tree, but the game glitched before I could get all their pics, so I deleted the game. But here are the names!
Parents: Mallory and Jake Costra
Children: Mimi and Jaylee, Jason, Eric, Vanessa (Triplets) , and the twin baby girls (Imogen and Charlotte). All in all, they had 7 children, and were going to have 1 more, but my game glitched very time I entered CAS on Imogen, so I had to quit.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 4:59 AM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : 25th Aug 2014 at 3:47 AM.
this has been dead... heres mine anyways Madness Gen 1:
April Madness
lovers
Thorn Madness
their kid's
Bailey Madness
Binyanica Madness
Bart Madness
Beyonce Madness
Baseball Madness
Basketball Madness
Gen 2:
Beyonce Madness
her ex
Matthew Madness
their kids together before the fight that broke up the beautiful husband & wife
Cindy Madness
Connor Madness
Chase Madness
her husband
Connor Madness (Frio)
there children
Christopher Madness
Christine Madness
Carys Madness
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 25th Jan 2015 at 7:28 PM
Hi. I've seen that this thread is pretty dead. I hope to bring it back to life. I want to create generations of sims in The Sims 4. I usually need motivation and inspiration and you guys have given that to me. I'll post again once I've made my family and they've had a couple of kids. Thank you guys.
Instructor
#86 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:18 AM
Elvira's family tree with Charles and Dandy.

Lab Assistant
#87 Old 14th Aug 2020 at 9:56 AM
The Corelone Family is one of my largest families I've kept ^-^
Forum Resident
#88 Old 5th Jan 2022 at 9:21 PM Last edited by Deshong : 12th Jan 2022 at 5:54 PM.
The Zima Family

The Gooder Family

I decided that my family trees would not reflect the actual age of the Sims in game for the reasons of not wanting to take multiple snapshots and to best see the genetics of the generations all at the young adult stage. I have a lot more family trees to fill out but so far these two are completed until further growth of the family tree.

Here is a part of the Rumbaa family tree, in which I was wondering how I was going to figure out when a Sim has multiple significant others that have produced a child or children. It doesn't help that this particular family tree has the most children, 15 of them, I have for Gen 2. It took me a little time to think because the order is important since left to right concerns who arrived first, second, third and so on excluding the founders.

Edit: Looks better this way with multiple significant others instead of using the icon on the line.

Previous Game: Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Edition (100% riddles completed; now I know why I've always been fascinated with The Riddler, lol.)

Next Game: Batman Arkham City GOTY Edition
Page 4 of 4