Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 2:29 AM
Default How can I remove a sim from a lot I want to share?
I've been making a lot of lots lately and am wanting to share them for download. How do I remove a sim from a lot so that those downloading them only get the lot and decor etc but not the family included with the lot? Hopefully that makes sense. I tried Googling it but I guess I'm not wording the question properly. Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 7:54 AM
Your Sims will not be saved to your library or the gallery with your build. In other words, people downloading your lot would not get your family.
There are 3 ways to move a Sim out of a lot. In game play mode click your phone and the car icon, then "move household". I map mode, click the house,a blue arrow will appear in the right hand corner. To the left are three dots, click dots (more) and click the truck. Or you can also move them out by going into manage households. The icon looks like 2 figures and a pen. Manage household you can find under the three dots or at the very top of your screen to the right. ( in map mode ) I hope that helps
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2020 at 5:06 PM
Thank you!!