Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 7:00 PM
Default Relationships Panel Remover (question about this mod)
Relationships Panel Remover (question about this mod)...:

Hi! How can I delete an encountered Sim from a pet's panel, please? I cannot click on the modded gnome; I mean that there is nothing particular when I click on the modded gnome from a pet's point of view, even when I enable the cheatcode 'controlpets'... Thanks for any answer.

Relationships Panel Remover << UPDATED 11/09/2006 <<:
https://modthesims.info/d/155086/re...2006-lt-lt.html
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 18th Sep 2020 at 7:11 PM
That is a very old and unsupported mod. I tried using it myself once and it wouldn't work for me. My suggestion if you want to remove sims havin met is to use another mod such as the Sim Blender. I picked this one to mention as it's the one I use. However, I don't know if it'll work for pets. The other option would be to exit the game and go into SimPE (if you're able to use it) and edit them there.

If you choose to try the blender, both sims need to be on the lot. You can teleport the sim in if they don't live on the lot, choose relationship option. Pick the option to set their relationship to zero. Go back into relationship and then choose the set/ remove option. Here's where you'll uncheck have met.

All of this can be done in pause mod so you can teleport the sim in, adjust their relationship, and then remove them from the lot all without goin live. As I mentioned, I don't know if it'll work for an animal as I've not tried that.