Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 5:30 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default 2 teen female dresses not showing up properly
I have the following two teen female dressing show up as the dress with a naked body. Am I missing a texture or the mesh? Trapping Skell Regina Teen Female Dress and Skell Teen Dress (which looks like the poodle skirt). I can take pictures if necessary but keep in mind the nakedness....lol. Once I know what I'm looking for then I can hit the WCIF forum if I can't find them on my own. Thanks for the help.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 5:42 PM
Can you show us where you downloaded it? Trapping made a lot of stuff...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 5:55 PM Last edited by wowrosanna : 4th Apr 2021 at 6:12 PM.
I got them from Trapping's site I am sure and they worked at one time but are now missing something.

teen fem dresses
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 6:11 PM
Trapping often repository clothes, so make sure you have the "master" files if that's the issue. Repo'd clothes that can find the mesh but not the texture can show up with a "naked" texture.

Also, make sure you haven't put the files too deep in your Downloads folder. Repo'd clothes in particular can sometimes show up "naked" if the master files have been placed a few characters too deep. If the files are subfoldered, try putting them closer to the "surface level" of your Downloads folder and see if that helps. File paths should not be longer than a max of 256 characters, or the game won't read them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Apr 2021 at 6:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Trapping often repository clothes, so make sure you have the "master" files if that's the issue. Repo'd clothes that can find the mesh but not the texture can show up with a "naked" texture.

Also, make sure you haven't put the files too deep in your Downloads folder. Repo'd clothes in particular can sometimes show up "naked" if the master files have been placed a few characters too deep. If the files are subfoldered, try putting them closer to the "surface level" of your Downloads folder and see if that helps. File paths should not be longer than a max of 256 characters, or the game won't read them.

I have the adult female versions of both of these and they show up just fine. Also my folders are only two levels for CAS including the Downloads folder>CAS_teen_fem_everyday.

EDITED: I just looked and I have the textures.