Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 5:47 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default BV Sauna using car (or helicopter?) get in animation when getting in the sauna
I don't think this is CC related since I haven't gotten any new mods in a while, although I also don't specifically remember the last time I used the sauna so ┐(;  ̄ω ̄)┌ . Searching online didn't help... I'm just wondering if this is a known thing, my game is bork'd or if it's probably some CC I'm overlooking. Any ideas or directions anyone can point me in appriciated.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 12:30 AM
That is a very specific issue, also the car and the helicopter animations are really different, aren't they? I would try the Game Problem tutorial first.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th May 2021 at 5:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
That is a very specific issue, also the car and the helicopter animations are really different, aren't they? I would try the Game Problem tutorial first.

Finally got around to trying that and nothing helped. It looks like they could be using the scoot animation from sitting in the sauna to go through the door?